i sat down hear infront of the computer at 5:37 today and im about to get up, its 10:47 right now!!! thats 5 hours and 10 minutes i have been sitting hear straight typing/composing my research paper!! holy **** my back hurts
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
You're an inspiration to us all.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
You've been sitting for awhile, so I'm guessing that's the reason for your horrible grammar. I hope your paper isn't like this.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
happens to me all the time

only I waste my life in the PIT

so it's worse for me
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
You make me want to live my life to the max, and enjoy everysingle second of it!
Quote by McLovin-
You've been sitting for awhile, so I'm guessing that's the reason for your horrible grammar. I hope your paper isn't like this.
The reason everyone sucks at grammar is because MS word does it all for you.
For an English project, I'd come home around 3:00 pm and wouldn't leave until 10:30 pm for three days in a row. I'd only get up to pee and get water.

For a Spanish project, I came home at 3:00 pm and finished at 11:00 pm.

I'm such a procrastinator haha.

To know another is to know a universe of others...
Sometimes a soul must wander to truly know it is home.

Andrew McMahon
Quote by kiss zombies
For an English project, I'd come home around 3:00 pm and wouldn't leave until 10:30 pm for three days in a row. I'd only get up to pee and get water.

For a Spanish project, I came home at 3:00 pm and finished at 11:00 pm.

I'm such a procrastinator haha.

haha yeah, i had a month to do it and its due tomrrow so i figure tonight would be a good time to start
Quote by Ross724

Quote by cire sirrah
i sat down hear infront of the computer at 5:37 today and im about to get up, its 10:47 right now!!! thats 5 hours and 10 minutes i have been sitting hear straight typing/composing my research paper!! holy **** my back hurts

Wow, i wish i had friends.
Quote by FloydBarchetta
how many wanks?

be honest...

no actuall ejactulation, but i got a few boners hear and there. i mainly during the part when i writing about walt whitmans sexual life( he was bi )
Quote by Ross724

Quote by freedoms_stain
The reason everyone sucks at grammar is because MS word does it all for you.

Seriously, people now don't know the difference between "hear", and "here". Let alone write something probably having each of those words in?... Stupid MS word, making people "stupider"....
/Rant
McLovin is my hero!

It's the coming.
Quote by cire sirrah
no actuall ejactulation, but i got a few boners hear and there. i mainly during the part when i writing about walt whitmans sexual life( he was bi )

Can't blame ya. Whitman's a kickass dude. Did you write about Leaves of Grass? I did a paper on that. I remember him describing an ant battle. sick stuff
one time i took some pcp. it was 4:30. i went to play hockey. went to party. i went to the gym. i came back, and it was 4:31. not even kidding. i had nightmares. it was teribal.
Quote by McLovin-

SHUT UP. These ****ing grammar assholes piss me off. The point of language is communication of ideas. From your comment, it is obvious that you got the idea out of TS's statement. It does not affect anyone one little bit that he typed hear instead of here.
procrastination for the win

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by zeppelin4evr41
SHUT UP. These ****ing grammar s me off. The point of language is communication of ideas. From your comment, it is obvious that you got the idea out of TS's statement. It does not affect anyone one little bit that he typed hear instead of here.

It's a pet peeve for some of us.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by zeppelin4evr41
SHUT UP. These ****ing grammar assholes piss me off. The point of language is communication of ideas. From your comment, it is obvious that you got the idea out of TS's statement. It does not affect anyone one little bit that he typed hear instead of here.

I think it's bedtime

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by ratmblink123
It's a pet peeve for some of us.

maybe your a pet peeve to some of us
Quote by Ross724

one time i had to read a book in one night(i thought you had to pay for summeries like spark notes back then) and then do a report type project thing. The book was long so i stayed up all night.
Quote by zeppelin4evr41
And if grammar and spelling continue to deteriorate? What do we end up with?

l337 5p34k

And nobody wants that shit.
Quote by FloydBarchetta
Your a pet peave..

"You're", good sir.

"Your" - you posses something
"You're" - basically "You are" shorter.
McLovin is my hero!

It's the coming.
Quote by cire sirrah

I solemnly swear that I shall never put so much effort into a school assignment other than sports.
Quote by McLovin-
"You're", good sir.
"Your" - you posses something
"You're" - basically "You are" shorter.

Thank you, McLovin, that was the joke.
Quote by freedoms_stain
And if grammar and spelling continue to deteriorate? What do we end up with?

l337 5p34k

And nobody wants that shit.

Well obviously no one wants that but I don't think it will ever get that bad (I hope) because at that point it gets hard to read. Also sorry if I sounded like a bit of an asshole in my first post I was pissed about this other guy in another forum who was being a bitch about grammar and some other stuff.
Quote by FloydBarchetta
Thank you, McLovin, that was the joke.

Sorry. Just on a rant hear.
McLovin is my hero!

It's the coming.
Quote by BlackSephiroth
I solemnly swear that I shall never put so much effort into a school assignment other than sports.

At least you've got your priorities straight.
Quote by cire sirrah
Maybe you're a pet peeve to some of us.

Fixed.

ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
All that time with NO bathroom breaks?!

That is incredible.
Quote by FloydBarchetta
At least you've got your priorities straight.

You understand me...Well. Do you have a copy of my report card or something?
Quote by Seef
All that time with NO bathroom breaks?!

That is incredible.

Incredible? OR IN-DREAD-ABLE?!!!

(Invalid img)