So, my French teacher is awesome. She's the only French language teacher at school, so she basically is the French department. That noted, she makes up the finals and curriculum to be whatever she wants it to be, which is fine, because she is Swedish, speaks like 5 languages, and plays guitar/bass, both of which are in her class, and both of which she lets me play like everyday.

Being the French department, and as stated before, she creates the final. Said final is basically a 10 minute movie this time around. Last time, it was a 15 minute movie. This gave my friends and I a time to shine in our class, as we are all in the improv comedy group at our school, and we are all awesome. Anyway, I've decided to make a sequel to this first movie we made, Rouge Moose (Red Moose, the title has no origin, it's random). The first had a clear theme of rap, as there was much gangsta festivity, or at least as much of that as 5 or 6 white guys can muster up. This time around, it's going to be metal, and we are going to have a dandy time, especially considering we have to film it all in basicaly a day (this Sunday, it's due like Wednesday, I think).

So, I've embedded the first final on my profile page. It's the first video embedded, and there's a brief little synopsis of the non-existent plot. Let me know what you think, Pit!

If there's anything good and/or funny you think I should put into Rouge Moose 2 (Live Moose or Die Rouge) that goes along with its metal theme, please let me know. I've been thinking of a cliche rock off at the end, with the main villain (Jess in a black cocktail dress, a powdered white face and red lipstick) with a backing metal band against the main character (Max again).

EDIT:

This is before I did my hair at all, too, so pay no attention. Also, this was a hit with my class, as well as the rest of the classes she showed it to. The last five minutes are credits/outtakes, and the movie is only like 14 minutes.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Last edited by Chris_Parker at May 29, 2008,
She's like 50.

Maybe if she was younger.

EDIT:

I also apologize for the poor quality, it's all MiniDV camera.

And, if you haven't noticed, the main guy, as well as like everybody but me (no one else understand anything French) was reading from the script when they were doing their lines.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Last edited by Chris_Parker at May 29, 2008,

Eyah.

Quote by Pauldapro
Quote by foob85
Once again, is she hot?

MILFs, dude. MILFs.

obviously he doesn't get it.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
No, I get it, I just was assuming he thought she was young. I alluded to her MILF-ness when I said "Maybe if she was younger", though.
Quote by Pauldapro
Quote by foob85
Is she hot?

This is the only thing I was thinking when I entered the thread.

My old french tutor was like, 20, French Canadian and SMOOOOOOOOKING hawt.

Needless to say, I kept taking french.
Huh, so no one watched it, I'm guessing.
Quote by Pauldapro
Actually, you can see my French teacher at about 14:00 of the movie, Ben goes into the classroom asking for a pen that we didn't need.
Quote by Pauldapro