Im bored. I have access to a **** load of wood. and some cannibalized electrical stuff.

What should i do?

I was thinking of winding my own pickup and making a guitar of sorts but i dont have the wire (for the pickup) or the know-how on how to cut everything to certain measurments.

So what should i do? Have a crack at making a guitar from scratch (It wont be amazing looking. It would be pretty ghetto though )

Anything else? I dont realy want to build a pedal =\
Quote by PopPunkPotHead
good luck with that, with only 4 days and zero knowledge

Did i say i had zero knowledge? No i said i suck at cutting wood to specific measurements. I'm used to getting a saw and hacking the thing up till it looks right =P\

Quote by phoenix_88
pedal board..

Made one last week.
Last edited by the_poison125 at May 29, 2008,
Pedals and pickups are the only things I can think of that could be done in a weekend.
If you can't do specific measurements, don't make a guitar. It's the equivalent of brain surgery.
Quote by Emoishboy
Pedals and pickups are the only things I can think of that could be done in a weekend.
If you can't do specific measurements, don't make a guitar. It's the equivalent of brain surgery.

I could get my granddad (Who lives across the road) to help me out with measurements and stuff.

He also has a **** load of wood tools.
It sounds like you are just waiting for us to say GO AHEAD MAKE A GUITAR so I will do it. Go make a guitar
Quote by Tophue
It sounds like you are just waiting for us to say GO AHEAD MAKE A GUITAR so I will do it. Go make a guitar

No im not. If no one says anything i am going to "go ahead and make a guitar" but i was looking to see if there is anything else i could do.

Quote by 24fRETSoFfURY
Go for it. What’s the worst that can happen? You stuff it up and wreck a bit of wood. It sounds like you have enough stuff lying around that it’s not going to cost you anything.
Either way it should cure your boredom.

Yeah. If i dont get any good non-guitar-building suggestions im going to make a guitar. Probably a V shape or something

I was thinking about making a mic stand but really... Thats just two pieces of pvc. Not that fun. I could pull that out of my ass in half an hour.
Last edited by the_poison125 at May 30, 2008,