I spent pretty much all day typing out this report for my teacher.

I hand it to her, she takes one look at it and says "Do it again".

ME: "Why?"

HER: "You centered it"

(Like this)

ME:

So now i have to type this whole thing again because i deleted it of my flash drive to make room for a white snake album

So do you think that is kind of harsh? Making me type it up again becasuse i thought it looked cool centered?
Well, if you have the printed out paper you can re-type it off of there.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Wait, you centered the entire paper?
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

No.

It's not a dick thing to do.

You didn't do it as instructed, and you made the huge mistake of deleting it before getting your grade.

If anything it's completely your fault. The teacher was fully justified to do what they did.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by freedoms_stain
Always fully justify.

Don't they teach you kids anything about how to produce a word processed document?

winner.
no.

once i wrote a 5 page research paper, and printed it and handed it in. she told me to do it again because i didnt type my name in the corner... so i just wrote it on there, and she told me to do it again, so i did, and she gave me 10 points off cause i wrote it... and it wasnt even on the paper i turned in!
Shouldn't have deleted it before getting it graded.

EDIT:
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
no.

once i wrote a 5 page research paper, and printed it and handed it in. she told me to do it again because i didnt type my name in the corner... so i just wrote it on there, and she told me to do it again, so i did, and she gave me 10 points off cause i wrote it... and it wasnt even on the paper i turned in!

THAT'S crap.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Just type it off the paper you already wrote. It should take you 10 minutes max.
Maybe a tad harsh, but not unjustified. She's just preparing you for college, where a teacher will give you a zero if the format is incorrect. If you will still get full credit for it, I'd consider you lucky.
I know how retarded it was to delete it off my flash drive but it she never said anything about how the page had to be layed out.

And she wrote on every page in red pen so i HAVE to re write it

Ah well il get to work then...
Quote by the_poison125
So now i have to type this whole thing again because i deleted it of my flash drive to make room for a white snake album

Lol, made my day bud.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
some people think their cousins are attractive and most will never act on it

BECAUSE THAT"S NOT WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!

others...such as yourself TS, like to go against the grain by marrying your cousins and writing documents in a manner other than directed and then get laughed at for being silly.

stop being silly.
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
You never center a paper that is to be turned in at school... She doesn't need to say that because if you have passed 4th grade you should already know this.
Why would you consider centering it? It's way too much effort.
Well, not really, but compare highlighting text and pushing a button compared to not doing anything.
Plus, doesn't matter what looks cool; What matters is will the teacher like it?
90% of the time, the answer's no, so trying to do unnecessary "cool" stuff will not even spark the slightest interest out of them.
Bottom line: Just do the assignment as monotone as they ask.
Quote by fallenangel20
No.

It's not a dick thing to do.

You didn't do it as instructed, and you made the huge mistake of deleting it before getting your grade.

If anything it's completely your fault. The teacher was fully justified to do what they did.

+1

L2 READ DIRECTIONS.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by bigtimmy
some people think their cousins are attractive and most will never act on it

BECAUSE THAT"S NOT WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!

others...such as yourself TS, like to go against the grain by marrying your cousins and writing documents in a manner other than directed and then get laughed at for being silly.

stop being silly.

Quote by stringmagician
Stop listening to White Snake.

(even though I'm not a HUGE fan)

But..... we wouldn't have Opeth without Whitesnake...

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20