Hey guys I recently bought one of these off ebay. And I hear they are good any other opinions? Please and thank you. Also I woul like to know on the ones they have listed on Muscisians Friend and Guitar Center they have open coil but mine has the covers on them. Does any one know why? One last question on the item it said it was sold as a 2nd but nothing seemed wrong to them.
Can you tell me if you see anything wrong with it in the pics or what 2nd could possibly mean. Also in the item they said it wasnt marked second. Thanks alot guys.
Heres the Item
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Epiphone-Les-Paul-Studio-Worn-Cherry_W0QQitemZ140235487214QQihZ004QQcategoryZ33037QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
"Its better to regret something you did then something you didnt do"- Buttholesurfers
yeah I was just wondering why mine had some and the others didnt
"Its better to regret something you did then something you didnt do"- Buttholesurfers
I've seen a lot of LP Studios with the pickup covers on them. I personally think any LP looks better with them.
yeah same here.
Do you know anything about 2nd guitars or anything why the would sell it as one?
I dunno anything about it being sold as second, but it seems like there's nothing wrong with it based on the description.
Ok thank you
Uh... 'the Epiphone factory here in Nashville'?... Epiphone don't have a factory in Nashville. They're all made in China, Korea, Indonesia and Japan.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
uh oh.
maybe they sold it at the gibson factory.