Whats the best Dunlop Wah Pedal for me??

I play mostly metal but I play a wide range of music generally. Anywhere from blues, classic rock, heavy metal, etc etc. I'd like one that has a good range of playability and sounds good as well of course. I'm kinda leaning towards either the Wylde Wah or the Cry Baby from Hell. I'd like one to let me get out the squeals and stuff too.
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.
Last edited by Ziggy936 at May 30, 2008,
I've got the CFH. It's an amazing wah that I would definately recommend.
Ain't nothin wrong, ain't nothin right, and still I sit and lie awake all night...
Anyone else have any suggestions, any advice would be nice.
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.
never played it and its not dunlop but maybe whatever wah effect steve vai uses
Quote by stangconv

No wai.

It's basically a 535Q with crappy distortion, and needs an 18v adaptor.

Avoid most Dunlops, get a GOOD wah.

Get a Fulltone or an RMC or a Budda Wah.

Quote by birdy_9203
never played it and its not dunlop but maybe whatever wah effect steve vai uses

He uses Morleys, which are used primarily for higher gain stuff, it wouldn't suit the TS.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by stangconv
you need to play one

I have.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
RMC Pic Wah FTW
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
i like your basic crybaby best...

because your not paying for evh vai dimebag or zakk wyldes names on the damn thing it makes all the wah noise you want

....and doesn't have any knobs to twiddle and drive myself nuts trying to find the coolest settings or accidentally set wrong at a gig.
Shut up and play your guitar!
Quote by plbrynt
i like your basic crybaby best...

because your not paying for evh vai dimebag or zakk wyldes names on the damn thing it makes all the wah noise you want

....and doesn't have any knobs to twiddle and drive myself nuts trying to find the coolest settings or accidentally set wrong at a gig.

But it sounds pretty bland compared to those others.
Quote by rhcp_freak
I have.

Fair enough.. I liked it alot better then the other ones I tried, but to each his own.

Its very good at clean all the way to high gain. The OD isnt my favorite, but whatever.
Quote by stangconv
Eh the kid doing it is young, but the wah sounds great.

i'm young. does that mean i cant work guitar gear?

the wah sounds horrible regardless of the playing IMO. not at all smooth and the distortion is nastay
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
i'm young. does that mean i cant work guitar gear?

the wah sounds horrible regardless of the playing IMO. not at all smooth and the distortion is nastay

I didnt think his playing was bad... I thought it was funny because he was young and kept blathering on... showing both LEDs etc.

Muh... its not for everyone I guess.

I love it.
That's why the TS should try out lots of wahs. Dunlop is not the be-all end-all of wah pedals.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild