Anyoen else going to see this. i am. it actually looks pretty scary. im gonna hav to sneak in though cuz im 16 dammit
Looks ok, I'm gunna wait until I hear more about it but at least it will be better than Shutter or Prom Night.
ya i think it will. and i havnt seen a movie that actually scared me in a couple years so if this scares me at all then its most likely scary
Reminds me of "Funny game" or w/e, that movie that came out a year or so ago, is about the same thing, and is like..a remake of an Austrian film that had the same name/plot.
yeah it looks intense.
so does m night shamylans new movie actually. but his doesnt look scary. it just looks damn good.
Quote by ++BuCkEtHeAd++
o_O i was casted in this movie...im in the backround

really? haaha thats awesome what part i want to find you
Look at the wiki Im not sure if its true or not.

Plot
"A young couple staying in an isolated vacation home are terrorized by three unknown masked assailants.

The Strangers claims to be based on true "events that took place in the Hoyt family where the strangers put giant cocks in their mouths because they where gay. The srangers entered the house to have gay sex with the families dog."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Strangers
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
My friend and I lol at the trailer

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!!!!!!!!"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE HERE!!!!!!ZOMG"
I think the concept is great. Check out the Wiki article on it to see what it was based off of. Creepy stuff. I think the people talking kind of ruins it a little, for me, at least. I kind of want to see it, but I have a feeling that I may be disappointed...

Looks pretty good, though.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by The Master Plan
Look at the wiki Im not sure if its true or not.

Plot
"A young couple staying in an isolated vacation home are terrorized by three unknown masked assailants.

The Strangers claims to be based on true "events that took place in the Hoyt family where the strangers put giant cocks in their mouths because they where gay. The srangers entered the house to have gay sex with the families dog."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Strangers

dude wtf. i actually heard the movie is slightly based off the manson murders
Ahh they took it off
Amp:
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
yesh, im actually excited to see it. i better not be let down. people in masks terrorizing a couple? HELLS YES!

Quote by xrawrockkillsx

so does m night shamylans new movie actually. but his doesnt look scary. it just looks damn good.

it does look good. i dont get it though: WTF is happening? anyways, i love mark walhberg so...
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by Chris_Parker
I think the concept is great. Check out the Wiki article on it to see what it was based off of. Creepy stuff. I think the people talking kind of ruins it a little, for me, at least. I kind of want to see it, but I have a feeling that I may be disappointed...

Looks pretty good, though.

in my opinion that makes it creepier
if i remember correctly when i saw the trailer wherent there other houses like right next to the one the ppl r supposed to be in? im lazy n dont feel like finding the trailer so correct me if im wrong
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by The Master Plan
Ahh they took it off

o wait i just read what you were talkin about. haha i almost fell out of my seat laughing. dude hahah its funny cuz it like sounds serious at first and then it says they want to put giant cocks in their mouths holy ****
Quote by TheVelvetGlove
really? haaha thats awesome what part i want to find you

im in the scene w/ the guy w/ the face
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
Quote by talia.
yesh, im actually excited to see it. i better not be let down. people in masks terrorizing a couple? HELLS YES!

it does look good. i dont get it though: WTF is happening? anyways, i love mark walhberg so...

Once you see it youll shat bricks.....one thing....massive tubgirl
Amp:
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Quote by ++BuCkEtHeAd++
im in the scene w/ the guy w/ the face

dude wth what are you talking about. everyone has a face
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
yeah it looks intense.

The Happening?
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by TheVelvetGlove

u know wut im talking about...THE GUI W/ TEH FACE...
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
^oh and the eyes!!!
Amp:
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Quote by TheVelvetGlove

haha

no but he has the ears too
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.