I saw that before. Some of it should be moved it, and some of it should just be plain taken off.
I don't think Heartbreaker is one of the most recognizable, tbh, and Iron Man should be in front of Satisfaction.

Pretty decent list overall.
As soon as i opened this thread i started humming:

"DUHN DAH DOW, DUHN DAH BA DOW, DUHN DAH DOW, BOW BOWWWWWWWWWW"

aka: Smoke On The Water.
Should another one bites the dust be included? thats more of a bassline then a rift.
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
I hate these lists. Rolling Stone magazine should spend time making news articles, not sh*t opinion top lists. Those songs and artists are on their same top lists for everything.

Maybe once in a while they should do some research and give credit to some artists that are never in the spotlight.
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
why does Thin Lizzy sing in english if they are from ireland
Quote by Freaky_Styley
Should another one bites the dust be included? thats more of a bassline then a rift.

It's RIFF, and a RIFF is a guitar line, and a bass is a type of guitar buddy.
Quote by fob12
It's RIFF, and a RIFF is a guitar line, and a bass is a type of guitar buddy.

ok then. question answered
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
i don't agree with the list either. yeah, why name it MOST INFAMOUS when almost anyone can recognize those riffs? and if those riffs were really hard, then why does almost any guitarist know how to play smoke on water, sweet child, smells like teen spirit,...
i think i would put satisfaction on the top of that list. its so recognizable.

bwah na, na na na na na, bwah na!
I have no opinion on this matter.
I agree with lots of them. But Rolling Stones should be thrown of that list and into the museum, like the dinosaurs they are.
I just saw this a few minutes and I was going to post something about it but saw you beat me to it :P Not a bad list. I think Master of Puppets should've made it though. =/
Quote by @#inyourface#@
i don't agree with the list either. yeah, why name it MOST INFAMOUS when almost anyone can recognize those riffs? and if those riffs were really hard, then why does almost any guitarist know how to play smoke on water, sweet child, smells like teen spirit,...

yeah, I agree with this . . . girl. LOL.

Enter Sandman, infamous? Even the squatters and posers here in my neighborhood knows the intro . . . But only I know the solo. LOL.
Quote by @#inyourface#@

I think you should look up the definition of infamous

http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?s=infamous&gwp=13

.....\,========================]
...../ ..---.........................-----.............|]
..../_==o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-------.:/
....), ...(_(_) ..../
...// (..) ), ------"
..//......//
.//......//
//......//