So, we all know how teachers sometimes stop mid-lecture to stare at someone who is being disruptive.

I thought I'd share an awkward lecture pause moment that I experienced today.

My Econ teacher was going on about something stupid, stops, and stares somewhere in the back of the room. As expected, the whole class turns around and looks at the disturbance.

My buddy, Richard, was caught in the middle of a very epic impersonation of Oral Sex on a used toilet paper roll. His eyes were closed so he continued to thrust on the thing for several seconds before he realized what was happening.

He opened his eyes as the toilet paper roll was half way in his throat, gagged with laughter and went outside before the teacher had to ask.

That is all, pit.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Well, at least it wasn't an anal impersonation.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

haha, oh god.

Well I have a funny-ish one.

(are we supposed to share?)

My buddy Jordan is just sitting in class next to me and then his girlfriend comes to the door to ask for him. The teacher just stops and watches him walk out, then when he walks back in and it's all silent, someone asks, "what's the good news?" and he goes "It's a boy"

You had to be there, kind of moment I guess.
That's freaking hilarious.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by 24fRETSoFfURY
that's gold.

As opposed to silver? GOD DAMN YOU!
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by GuitarManiac09
That's the spirit!

I've seen that video 4 times in a 3 hour time span.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by SuperRitsu

I've seen that video 4 times in a 3 hour time span.

I've posted it in an array of 27 threads >.< At least last time I checked