yo everyone... I was in here a couple weeks ago asking about an ibanez that I thought looked pretty sick but wanted to know some more about acoustics before I bought it. The Ibanez aef37E was the guitar I was looking at. I got a few positive remarks and a few other suggestions. so looking around today and spotted this Laguna in my guitar center monthly pamphlet thing...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Laguna-LG-Series-LG6CERW-Cutaway-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar?sku=515907

I thought it looked pretty sick, is full size, and has a solid cedar top. something that the ibanez was lacking. (the solid part anyways... I am not sure about the wood choice being cedar) so I guess I am just looking for some comments from anyone with some Laguna acoustic experiance or just someone who knows what they are talking about to help me out. I am not a beginner at guitar but am not ready to lay my unworthy fingers on something like a kick ass taylor. so yeah I will just shut up now. let me know what you think. thanks
Songs I am trying to learn right now...
"Artist in the Ambulance" Thrice
First of all, what's your budget? Is it right around where that Laguna is priced? Or maybe a bit higher?

But let me give you a quick tip on the soundboard. Cedars will tend to have a "warmer" sound and will sound best for soft fingerpicking. If you plan to do hard strumming, or want versatility, look for solid spruce tops.
well I do mostly strumming with alot of fingerpicking intermittantly so the spruce top would probably something I am more comfortable with. budget would be right around 700 or so I would have to say.
Songs I am trying to learn right now...
"Artist in the Ambulance" Thrice