Here's the link to my YouTube videos. Please, I'm looking for constructive criticism, not you suck, go kill yourself. I played other instruments until a few months ago, when I picked up guitar. I'm self-taught also, so please take that into consideration.

http://youtube.com/user/17erstad
hey man you need more groove and play to backing tracks man.
You also seem like you need to work on your picking and transitions in the notes.

Check mine out.
Quote by grunger
hey man you need more groove and play to backing tracks man.
You also seem like you need to work on your picking and transitions in the notes.

I have a backing track with Guitar Pro, but I don't know how to get the sound of that with my guitar, it doesn't seem to pick up both.

Are you referring to any specific song of mine that needs work on the picking and transitions?

Quote by grunger
Check mine out.

Very very nice playing. I especially liked your Master of Puppets. You have a great sound, and I like your relaxed attitude.
Everything comes with practice. Keep working at it, you're doing good so far. Try some alternate picking and using your pinky. It all helps in the long run. Good attempt at vibrato in some of those videos. Good job.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
I listened to your clapton stuff... now I'll give you clapton is not that easy to play for a new person but still... on wonderful tonight for example your bends are too robotic and need to be looser and flow better and the slides are muddied up due to where you stop and the lack of firmness in your fretting while doing it.

you're better then most people with little experience but you miss and hit other strings lightly and your transitions from one thing to the next are kinda clunky.

As I said better then most... keep at it. you'll get there
Guitars:
Legend Guitar Company OM-307QM,
Gitane John Jorgenson Gypsy Jazz Guitar,
Ibanez AG-85,
Gibson Johnny A Signature Custom

Gear:
E-MU 1820M, Guitar Box Pro, Aphex 204, 1404, Boss OC-2, QSR, Roland Cube 60, Guitar Rig 2, Crybaby 535Q