I think i have found a pan man tab, but was wonderin if any of you know where to get a POWERtab or maybe guitar pro tab of this song. Its really great and would make an awesome asxsesment piece for my school music, but I can;t find any vids on utube, and it does'nt seem to be very popular! Why?

And is it very hard or kinda ok? Im not to good at finger pikin and tings and have only been playin like 3 yr or less so i was just wonderin.
Mal: "Doctor, I'm taking your sister under my protection here. If anything happens to her, anything at all, I swear to you, I will get very choked up. Honestly, there could be tears." FIREFLY RULES!!!
yeh Tommy Emmaunel is not that well known for some reason. Still he's a great guitarist.

Try learning 'Those who wait' or 'thats the spirit' by him. There are tabs available here, they're nice melodies and you should be able to play them. I did those who wait for a piece in school and i did alright with it, nice melody too.
i also believe a better song by tommy emmanuel would be his version of classical gas the original
Quote by pezzy
i also believe a better song by tommy emmanuel would be his version of classical gas the original

Actually, the original is by Mason williams.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1