hey
i was wondering if anyone could recomend a good (but relatively inexpensive) electric bass tuner as i am completely tone deaf.
Korg GA-30. Simple, versatile, idiot proof.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
Korg CA-30. Simple, versatile, idiot proof.

fixed

the GA-30 is a guitar tuner, the CA-30 is a chromatic tuner and therefore better
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
If you really feel crazy, get mismatched tuners- nobody does that, and it looks so cool, in a sorta ghetto way.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by the humanity
If you really feel crazy, get mismatched tuners- nobody does that, and it looks so cool, in a sorta ghetto way.

*facepalm*

jk

Happens to everyone. But I'll just say that you should get a tuner from a known company, make sure it can handle bass, and its chromatic.
I got a first act a long time ago because I thought they would all do the same thing.
Quote by IndianRockStar
*facepalm*

jk

Happens to everyone. But I'll just say that you should get a tuner from a known company, make sure it can handle bass, and its chromatic.

don't worry I'll clarify- same company, different shapes/colors. It's cool! I saw it on a beat up old p-bass copy at a coffeeshop once. On a new looking bass though, it would probably be sorta stupid though...
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
i recently bought a planet waves strobe tuner, the one that is the size of a pick, very convenient and affordable (was 15 bucks with 2 sets of strings) and "5 times more accurate" than others apparently
Quote by skater dan0
fixed

the GA-30 is a guitar tuner, the CA-30 is a chromatic tuner and therefore better

i have one of those, it's brilliant, i believe it cost about £18 too
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3