Saw this in another forum
self-explanitory
*psycic abilites not neccesary

k go !
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
will rule the world if his avatar becomes reality
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
You will be attacked by a bear with aids.
Member #16 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join
Will burn in the fires of hell.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
You will join a racist group that judges people by the colour of their teeth. The group will be called the Colgate Clan
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Oh dear ^,

Man I dont think anyone would have ever known youd one day be a slave market owner in Albania..
you will be partners on a crime fighting show with Gumby where your only enemy is Stephen Hawking
I R GUY LOLOLOLOLOLO1O1O1O!!1L1
You end up in a time machine and go back to this thread to delete your post.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
you will be caught stealing womens underwear in a thrift store, then humped to death in prison by some big black guy and his buddys...one of which is named Ray Ray
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.