Ok, I asked earlier how to set it up. Its a Behringer XD300 Thrash Metal Distortion Effects, when I ordered this they're was no instructions we're to the put the 9Volt Battery, can someone please tell me as me and my mum have been trying to figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.
lol wut?
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
If it's a normal pedal like Boss ones, there should be 2 colored wires connected to a small leather patch with 2 things inside the pedal, connect those 2 things (I don't know what they're called) to the 2 similar things on the front of the battery. The light will probably not light up untill you connect 2 cables to the pedal though.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Quote by cocacolabottle
If it's a normal pedal like Boss ones, there should be 2 colored wires connected to a small leather patch with 2 things inside the pedal, connect those 2 things (I don't know what they're called) to the 2 similar things on the front of the battery. The light will probably not light up untill you connect 2 cables to the pedal though.

Where is that
Quote by Cammeh
For what? I posted my other thread in here, no-one else complained.

your questions all belong in the guitar gear and accessories forum, where people won't post stupid things like "lol wut?"
Quote by saphrax
Always happy to help a fellow Leeds resident!

bradfords better haha
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by Cammeh
For what? I posted my other thread in here, no-one else complained.
Because if everyone posted threads in The Pit when they belong in forums, in the pit would be overrun by the number of threads.

*reported*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.