I know I posted before but still don't get it. How do I connect the stomp box and guitar into same amp ? I'm a dud when it comes to this I know. Take it easy.

The stomp box is this thing:

And for those asking what it is:

It comes in at 0.49
.....what in the name of neptune's mother's stockings is that...?
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by VoodooCow229
.....what in the name of neptune's mother's stockings is that...?

It amplifies you tapping your foot creating the sound shown in the video I posted.
oh. well i guess it would've helped if i would've read the entire post.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by VoodooCow229
oh. well i guess it would've helped if i would've read the entire post.

Indeed.
Not sure it's supposed to connect between your guitar and amp. I think it just connects to the amp, or to the PA, direct.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
i said before AB/Y box or a boss line selector if you want some volume control troll
Shut up and play your guitar!
You'd need two inputs on the amp, or like what was suggested, an AB/Y box; you'll want to note though - on the Jupiter Creek website they tell you that the percussive sound can be a strain on the speaker because it forces the cone all the way in and back each time you stomp. Wouldn't it be simpler to get a second amp (preferably cheap, because you don't need good tone) and save your better amp?
Quote by guitar/bass76
You'd need two inputs on the amp, or like what was suggested, an AB/Y box; you'll want to note though - on the Jupiter Creek website they tell you that the percussive sound can be a strain on the speaker because it forces the cone all the way in and back each time you stomp. Wouldn't it be simpler to get a second amp (preferably cheap, because you don't need good tone) and save your better amp?

I got 2 amps, one shit one.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I got 2 amps, one shit one.

Try plugging it direct to that **** one, see what you get.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣