Voters: 299.
Page 1 of 4
wha?
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
goku.

or brolly - his power is infinite
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Blade ftmfw.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Last edited by Ex'sAndOh's at May 30, 2008,
Quote by midi pure
goku.

or brolly - his power is infinite

You're doing it wrong.

His power is maximum.
psykopoo:
moron, spelt paedofile wrong
Obviously Exodius from Yu-Gi-Oh. Nevar fails.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Vote for me, or you WILL be cast into the shadows of eternal darkness.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by dann_blood
Obviously Exodius from Yu-Gi-Oh. Nevar fails.

Exodia.

and obviously Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta wins life.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Exactly why isn't Jack Bauer on the list??????????
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
That is the worst poll in the world. This is the correct answer:

JOHN RAMBO
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by saphrax
Why can't Predator have it's gun?

If that's the case, Gandalf can't have magic, Neo can't do "Matrix stuff", Yoda has no Force and Leonidas is madness, and not Sparta!

Nah Leonidas has to be fully clothed because his Spartan mother didn't give birth to a real man
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Quote by Random3
lmfao that sir is hilarious

Does anybody else find this really annoying? People always say something like "You sir are _______." Pisses me off.

Not really intended to flame you Random3 just one of my pet peeve things. Anyway, I voted for predator cos he has bad ass dreads.
Quote by saphrax
Why can't Predator have it's gun?

If that's the case, Gandalf can't have magic, Neo can't do "Matrix stuff", Yoda has no Force and Leonidas is madness, and not Sparta!

i'll tell ya why cos predator goes invis he just pwns anyone cos he is the ****. btw Why does everyone thing chuck norris is so good? has anyone actually seen one of his films? he is the worst actor so so so so so so sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo over-rated
I R GUY LOLOLOLOLOLO1O1O1O!!1L1
Quote by SOADisdabest
Does anybody else find this really annoying? People always say something like "You sir are _______." Pisses me off.

Not really intended to flame you Random3 just one of my pet peeve things. Anyway, I voted for predator cos he has bad ass dreads.

coincidenly thats the first time i have ever said that
Quote by ZoSoBeatle
i'll tell ya why cos predator goes invis he just pwns anyone cos he is the ****.

Yeah, but Gandalf can't ****ing die!*

*I'm no LotR expert, but damnit, he fell in to the pit of doom with big fire monster, thing and came back harder than ever!

Quote by SOADisdabest

I said that kinda thing before I came to UG, so to me, it's normal speech.
Quote by darkstar2466
Pikachu.

I counter your Pikachu with my Charizard. Haha nothing beats Charizard Darkstar.
Yoda, easily.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
chuck norris, there is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
Quote by deanfreak93
I counter your Pikachu with my Charizard. Haha nothing beats Charizard Darkstar.

ah ha a fellow Charizard fan. Is he not the most powerful!?!?!!
Quote by saphrax
Yeah, but Gandalf can't ****ing die!*

*I'm no LotR expert, but damnit, he fell in to the pit of doom with big fire monster, thing and came back harder than ever!

I Believe its a Balrog of Morgoth, Duh!
I R GUY LOLOLOLOLOLO1O1O1O!!1L1
none of them

Turnus would have them all.
"Their eyes, black in kingdoms of gold, like the rocks of this desert, where we wander in circles, tails up the ass of time..."
Quote by Laimbo
chuck norris, there is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

That's grand, I love Chuck norris jokes. Is there a thread of them, if not there should be.
Sauron with the ruling ring.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Page 1 of 4