I am to the point with Barre chords that I play them with fairly well with everything ringing out etc. Most of the songs I find myself learning, like nirvana and ac dc use power chords or open chords and I don't seem to be running into too many that are tabbed for barre's (first finger barre's not third finger ones like in some nirvana songs). So, what are some good barre chord songs I can start learning to help me perfect the technique. Thanks
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Standard Strat
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Roland Microcube
Just by radiohead is excellent for this. The opening riff on the 5th string (i believe it goes C, D#, D, F?) should be played with A shaped barre chords, and then the verses (A, G#, D#, A#) are played with major barre chords on the 6th string.

I usually cheat though and play the opening riff as power chords ><

The other main barre chord song I use is "self esteem" by offspring. All on the 6th string, major barre chords: A, F, C, G.

I think lightning crashes by Live also is pretty easy and uses barres but one is an A-shape which is still a bitch to me.
My Gear
Epi Les Paul
Roland Microcube
Boss DS-1 pedal
Shure SM57
M-Audio Fasttrack
songs by CCR often have simple Major and Minor barre-chords....thats a good way to start imo
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Thanks guys!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Standard Strat
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Roland Microcube
Hit up Under the Bridge, almost anybody in the non modern rock scene will recognize it and smile, sometimes sing to it. It is all barr's with a few HO-PO as well as a few other non difficult chords I know you can do if you can barr.