I saw this on waffles today, but im at work, and impatiently waiting until i get home so i can download it. the songs i heard were sick.

discuss this band and the new album
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I wish I had a waffles account.

The new album is gonna rule after hearing the songs over on Deathwish. The title track rips as well.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
i has links.

also, i think this could knock blacklisted off my favorite record of the year so far.
i need to get a job already so i can start buying ****.

i want that tri-color vinyl of this album.
Such a great album.
Got it yesterday.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Are people receiving their preorders already? I should probably check my mailbox if so...
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Holy **** new album shreds. Listening to it now. Still can't decide what my favorite track is.
I really didn't like their previous releases, but I think this one is a lot better.
The new album is really good, and their set in mass last month was rediculous. They sound perfect live.
I'm going to see a show with them, Blacklisted, Shipwreck, Rise And Fall, and Alpha and Omega on the 29th. Gunna be the best night of my life. So ****ing pumped.
I wrote a review of this album today for my blog. Kinda late, but I was bored and have been listening to it for the past few days.

Anyway, "Thirty Four Seconds" is a crushing song. The end is so blunt- I love it. The biggest "**** you" ever, amirite?
This album is so good.
Gives me chills.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
killing the dream is seriously awesome. for me, the honesty of the lyrics make this band, although it did take me some time to get used to elijahs high pitched vocal delivery. the end of thirty four seconds is ridiculous. seeing it live must be absolutely insane. fractures is a good song, as is resolution. the whole album is very enjoyable for fans of melodic hardcore.

as for my favorite songs from them i'd have to go with
before you fall asleep
four years too late
34 seconds
fractures
play that tune or die
save our ship
resolution
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
i actually like their self titled the best
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
Fratures by Mother of Mercy > Fractures by Killing The Dream
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Quote by Cedence
very constructive

lol i know completely off topic. thats just all that came to mind when i saw fractures.

btw cadence is your band playing any PA dates soon? im still upset i was at your show and still missed you guys play
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
Quote by handbanana

btw cadence is your band playing any PA dates soon? im still upset i was at your show and still missed you guys play

Nothing right now. We're putting together a winter tour though. PA wasn't originally on the itinerary, but we're down to play anywhere in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, Allentown, or Pittsburg areas if someone offers us a show. We actually could use something between New York City and Cleveland
if you want to play a show in doylestown i could see about helping you guys out with a date here. also i know some people who might be able to help you with a wilkes-barre date. almost a skat3r would probably be a good person to talk to about a wilkes-barre date to
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx