not the movie btw...

so i just came back from seeing a vid of my last gig... and... i FOCKED up the first song... it was "under the bridge" RHCP... and due to me being nervous i played the intro like twice as fast as its supposed to be... so the rest of the band tried to cover it... and the song was just wrong...

but the other songs went pretty smooth... all original material

so mighty pit, how do you all stay calm during a presentation?
dont watch vids of your gigs ,itl make you more nervous next time
now extra flamey
take alot of drugs, you will barley be able to play the guitar at all but the entertainment value of watching a stoned guy attemped to play is brilliant
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
you messed up....so? probably noone cared
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I remember at a gig a few months ago...I completely butchered the intro to a song, though I got back on track when we hit the verse. I was expecting people to be like "that sucked" but when I talked to someone in the audience afterwards, he hadn't even noticed that I screwed up.

So, basically, it's never quite as bad as you think.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I puke before every show, no joke. If you puke before the show, there's not much worse you can do on stage
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by ValoRhoads
I puke before every show, no joke. If you puke before the show, there's not much worse you can do on stage

Puke again, then shit on it, then eat them both
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
practice.. the more gigs u play the better. and just try and have an attitude on stage..... or else play naked... cos then no one is looking at the guitar.....
Hey... Every great guys messed up once. Look at me!!

I screwed up Livin' On A Prayer!!

And now. Advice: Stay calm. That is your stage. You rock. Everyone else is inferior to you.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt