So I just moved into a house with 2 other people and we have been expecting mail to come for about a week now but nothing has arrived so I was wondering if we have to go to the post office to let them know someone is living here or something for them to deliver ****...does anyone know?
i play drums and guitar :
Is that title supposed to attract their attention or something? Because I don't think they use UG.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Is that title supposed to attract their attention or something? Because I don't think they use UG.

You'd be surprised.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by break-me-in

Not really but I was under the impression that you make a thread title that deals with what your thread is about.
You cant just move into a place and expect mail. There are scanners that properly route mail to the recipient. Unless you filled out a mail forwarding information card to the USPS or informed the carrier, they will not just randomly deliver mail.
Quote by Ljk825
You cant just move into a place and expect mail. There are scanners that properly route mail to the recipient. Unless you filled out a mail forwarding information card to the USPS or informed the carrier, they will not just randomly deliver mail.

this
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Quote by Ljk825

I changed addresses and ordered stuff off the net so something should have came...

edit: I just talked to the post office and got things resolved, mods can delete thread if they wish
Last edited by bluehawk15620 at May 30, 2008,
Tell them you moved...they dont magically know you moved. And check your old address...

When I opened this, I thought it was one of those free box threads.
Governor of the Jersey Rocks group
PM me to join
With all due respect...

I think it's pretty obvious that the postal service aren't going to know that you moved house and you'd have to tell them you've changed address.
Quote by bluehawk15620
I changed addresses and ordered stuff off the net so something should have came...

edit: I just talked to the post office and got things resolved, mods can delete thread if they wish

Or YOU can delete the thread by deleting your first post.