Since I'd get royally ripped off if I bought a C-1 Hellraiser, I'm looking for a new guitar to replace the Hellraiser as my next purchase.

Amp: Vox AD30VT
Style of Music: Metal (roar)

Budget: £400-500ish
What I would want:

OFR or a goof LFR,
Active p/ups
24 frets
No LP/Strat (super strat is ok), V, Pointy, Dean or Hello Kitty guitars

Thanks for all the help you give.. obviously I'll be looking myself as well and will be posting various guitars for your opinions in this thread
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR <3
Jackson soloist, im not sure if the pickups are active or not, but it's such a nice guitar to play and is around your budget if you can find it
Here

Seems to me like a Schecter Hellraiser would be good.

The other one i looked at for you is the Jackson Soloist. Excellent guitar, EMG 81/85's. Only problem is its a fixed bridge.
rg1570 and switch pickups?

problem is by wanting active pickups and 24 frets, you're kinda narrowing yourself down there... i can think of a few other options but none is exactly what you're after.

also, that's a lot to spend on guitar if you aren't also considering getting a new amp in the near future...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I looked around the Sound Control website (I might take a trip to the store nearest to me sometime soon anyway) and didn't really see any guitars that interested me barring a couple of out-of-stock Schecters :p

The ESP MH-400 or whatever it is that someone posted looks really nice, and I would buy one of those, if we didn't get ripped, yet again :P $699 in the US, £549 in the UK.. which equates to around $1100. Not good. :P
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR <3
gak seems to have deals on at the moment with some of the 400 LTDs, might be worth a look. alternatively, thomann might be worth a look.

just be careful with the trem, i don't think you get an OFR until you go up to the 1000 series...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?