I have a 6505 2x12 combo for sale. $1000 shipped in the US. Peavey windsor head only 100 watts $250 shipped in US. Jay Turser double neck guitar $250 shipped in US, and a ISP Decimator $90 shipped in US. Now some info on gear. The 6505 has been played about a dozen times and is flawless cosmetically and mechanically. The ISP pedal has only been played a dozen times as well and is flawless. The windsor has been played about 10 minutes and again is in immaculate condition. The guitar is free from scratches or dings and has been played twice. Mostly just a wall hanger. All these items were bought new and just never really played and Im saving up to get a boat. Seriuos buyers PM me and we can talk more about the transaction process and I will give you my phone number. Thanx
Attachments:
gear 002.jpg
gear 003.jpg
gear 004.jpg
gear 005.jpg
Never argue with and idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
bump
Never argue with and idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!
just wondering where do you live?
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Texas, and sorry no trades.
wait, what part of texas? anywhere near El Paso?
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Just south of Dallas
These all include shipping guys!!!!!
bumpity bump bump
bump it up
Im an hour south of dallas. If you meet me halfway, like in wilmer hutchins I will sell it you for 200$