So here's the story...

-After two years of asking my mom buys me a cellphone

-It's one of the prepaid ones (cheap, must add money every 90 days, blah blah blah)

-All my friends have nice phones, pay-as-you-go

-Need help persuading her to buy me a new pay-as-you-go phone

(and no this isn't about PEER PRESSURE my phone is slow and I want a new one)
Say "OI BITCH BUY ME A ****ING PHONE YOU DIRTY SLAG OR I'LL BURN THE ****ING HOUSE DOWN"

or buy your own phone, why should your mum have to buy you everything?
how about you just dont buy a new phone and just change the plan to pay as you go instead?
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
Ibanez S470 DXQM
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Original Crybaby
I've had crappy phone after crappy phone, apart from my second one was top of the range at the time (Sharp GX10 - cost me/mother £200), I didn't want it any more, I realised all I needed was call and text services, so no I'm cool with my Vodafone's own model that cost me £30 and if it breaks, no biggie.

Enough about me, how was your day?
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Why don't you just not use it in protest?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I predict BodaciousZac is correct and he will tell us soon that he is in the 8th grade.

Flick her phone.
Don't tell her you have it for about a week.
And when she finally goes insane asking for it and almost breaksdown about losing it because it has all her important numbers etc etc.
Explain to her that if she every wants to see it again you have to get a better one.

And if she doesn't care about her phone that much because she catalogues all her numbers etc.

You my friend do not get a phone.
*hopes no one notices lack-of-sig*

o noez !
we've been spotted.
ruuuuuuuun

my username was a mistake

get used to it.
Go out, get a job, or save money...i've bought all my expensive tech stuff, my mom didn't pay for none of it...and im a freshman
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
If you decided to stop paying the top ups, then you obviously decided that having a phone was less important than having something cool to show your friends.

Grow up you ungrateful loser.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>