I'm a huge Sonata Arctica fan, but I really don't like their new album "Unia".

Most people would say to get over it and enjoy the old albums, but I feel incomplete not having it. I have every album and ep they've released, except for the live in Japan CD (nerd, I know). I really want to like Unia, but I just can't. I like 2 or 3 songs, but I just can't get into the new style.

Anyways, do you guys think that if I listen to them enough I'll learn to like it? Or do you think that I just have to get over it and go on?
Get over it.....

I love Muse, I don't like Black Holes and Revelations, big deal.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

I would get the new CD just to complete my collection but if you don't like it, that doesn't matter. Almost everything I listen to has songs or albums that I like but I'm not going to try to force myself to like the songs.
Compare it to St. Anger. You'll love it in no time.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
How many times have you listened to it, some cds from bands I really like take 4-5 listen tos before I really start to enjoy them (To the 5 Boroughs by the Beastie Boys comes to mind.) Put it on in the background while you're doing something else.
Quote by metaldud536
GRAAA HNNNNNNNGHGH

I liked COB but Blooddrunk just doesn't satisfy me.

I love COB, but I also felt Blooddrunk was a little lacking...just a bit, though. It's way better than Are You Dead Yet though.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
I think you will eventually; I used to hate ska with horns, only listen to the ska-punk, but then it would always come up, and I'd listen to it, and now I have a good mix of the two.