Anybody have any experience with these?

I'm indifferent, it looks like it could be a good place to meet girls but it also looks like most of the girls there just go for validation and to have guys give them attention with no results afterwards as they get their fill and leave.

I went to one with a girl expecting us to be dancing. Turns out she invited me to pretty much watch her dance with other guys and tease me all night. I grew tired of her **** so eventually I walked up to her and said "Hey i'm done with this, i'm going, later."

Do you guys ever go to clubs alone or with a wingman or something? It seems like most of the people were sort of confined in their own little sub-groups.

I guess it also doesn't help I can't dance, outside of having a girl grind her ass on my junk.
My Band - Validus - Our Myspace
---
-Carvin DC400/DC200/DC727/CM140
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic
-Custom V (Inc.)
---
-Splawn Nitro
-Carvin x100b
-Marshall JCM2k
-Meteora M.A.K. 3k
---
-Engl PRO 4x12
-Marshall 4x12/2x12
-Carvin 4x12
I'm indifferent to them, as with other social gathering places. Seems like a big scam to me.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I never go to a club to pull. Horrible girls in there.

I work in a nightclub, and go in there occasionally with the peeps I have socials with. It aint too bad if you wanna have a drink and chill with some friends.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

My mates go to them but it's not my thing. I'm too boring to go clubbing.

None of them have pulled there, though they're all ugly.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
nightclubs, bars, what ever you wanna call em....LAMENESS

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
depends on what mood i'm in
i can have a helluva time or be bored out of my mind
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
I don't understand why'd you go there to hang out with friends, wouldn't it be too ****ing loud to talk hah.

Hmm I guess we differ then because here in Gainesville (University of Florida) it's nothing but hot girls running around.
---
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic
-Custom V (Inc.)
---
-Splawn Nitro
-Carvin x100b
-Marshall JCM2k
-Meteora M.A.K. 3k
---
-Engl PRO 4x12
-Marshall 4x12/2x12
-Carvin 4x12
i only go when i get dragged along with other people
thing is with the lighting and alcohol together you really dont want to pull in case you catch a hidden bad fish
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Quote by Sweetbabyjezuz
I don't understand why'd you go there to hang out with friends, wouldn't it be too ****ing loud to talk hah.

When I go to a club, it's usually their metal night, and there be a really good atmosphere because most people know most people. There's an area out of the way with couches and stuff, and the music isn't OTT loud. It's perfect for those jagerbull pitcher downing competitions
Wait wait.......

you have clubs that have metal nights? Are you sure we're talking about DJ dance clubs, or are you thinking of bars?
---
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic
-Custom V (Inc.)
---
-Splawn Nitro
-Carvin x100b
-Marshall JCM2k
-Meteora M.A.K. 3k
---
-Engl PRO 4x12
-Marshall 4x12/2x12
-Carvin 4x12
The ones here aren't that bad although theres been a load of fights latly.

but anyways ,women.

Most of them there are just looking for a random "get on" saying that most of the guys there are too.
Good to go there tankered for a few hours b4 going home I say.

Edit: Wish we had a metal night. Closest thing is tj's but thats a venue rather than a club and this other place plays Rage against the machine every night without fail.

damm metaless clubs
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I can't stand the skanks in my local nightclubs. Hence why nightclubs are for friend drinking time, bars are for pulling.

+1
i hate all this ****. i go to nightclubs with my friends to have fun, and i do. not everyones out looking for a shag, and the ones that are generally get one, unless you're a bitter bastard who stands looking longingly at the dancefloor all night not plucking up the courage to try talking or dancing with anyone.
Bono: "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."

Audience member: "Well, f*cking stop it then!"
I go if I'm out with my mates and they wanna gar there. I don't really like them though and most people there are just there to do Es and have a shag.
Nightclubs are a seething mass of sweat, drink, and minge. I detest the places.

But of you are mouldy drunk, or pull a girl, they turn into the greatest places ever.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Student nights ahoy!

Cheap drinks and everyone's underage. Its a beautiful time we live in.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
From what I know, theres not many nightclubs around this area and most are not all that great...

I've never been to a nightclub. When I feel like getting drunk and all that I'll just stay at home.
Quote by last-1s-out
Student nights ahoy!

Cheap drinks and everyone's underage. Its a beautiful time we live in.

Doubt theres underage guys in there. Bouncers seem to be vigilant when it comes to guys but if anything with boobs comes along...
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Jakeylee111
Doubt theres underage guys in there. Bouncers seem to be vigilant when it comes to guys but if anything with boobs comes along...

14? Early bloomer? Step right in.

You there, got a penis? ID please.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
Quote by Sweetbabyjezuz
Anybody have any experience with these?

I'm indifferent, it looks like it could be a good place to meet girls but it also looks like most of the girls there just go for validation and to have guys give them attention with no results afterwards as they get their fill and leave.

I went to one with a girl expecting us to be dancing. Turns out she invited me to pretty much watch her dance with other guys and tease me all night. I grew tired of her **** so eventually I walked up to her and said "Hey i'm done with this, i'm going, later."

Do you guys ever go to clubs alone or with a wingman or something? It seems like most of the people were sort of confined in their own little sub-groups.

I guess it also doesn't help I can't dance, outside of having a girl grind her ass on my junk.

Always with a m8.
to get teh pussy.
Not my kind of thing even if I do occasionally go once in a while. Just too bloody expensive for something you're not even sure if you'll enjoy.
Expensive? Usually it's like $5 to get in.
---
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic
-Custom V (Inc.)
---
-Splawn Nitro
-Carvin x100b
-Marshall JCM2k
-Meteora M.A.K. 3k
---
-Engl PRO 4x12
-Marshall 4x12/2x12
-Carvin 4x12
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really need to go to the Cathouse

Don't buy draught lager there. I don't think the pipes have ever been cleaned.
I'm quite into clubbing - I'm out once or twice a week usually. There are plenty of really crappy places though.
I go sometimes, but like most people have mentioned, it's not really my type of place either. Loud annoying beats, sweaty skanks, annoying tough guys, and to top it off "most" of the time it's like 5.75 Cdn a beer if you go somewhere good and it's not their weekly special.

Places like pubs, and bars with live bands IMO are a much better atmosphere and you can find girls that actually enjoy some decent music, and have a little class not to be rubbing their asses up against whatever they can. Country bars are alright too, the music generally sucks but they always play some catchy classics and at least the girls tend be a step up.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I go to nightclubs to dance. I enjoy myself. I usually go with a few female friends and just have a laugh and a bop with them really.

I don't generally get approached by guys in clubs which is fine by me because most won't let their guard down and just dance. Headbang with yes, but that's not the same
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
i went to a nightclub called roxy...where i was dancing with this guy, and he bit me on my shoulder and then proceeded to stick his tongue down my throat. that was fun
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by talia.
i went to a nightclub called roxy...where i was dancing with this guy, and he bit me on my shoulder and then proceeded to stick his tongue down my throat. that was fun
Sorry about that.
Quote by Sweetbabyjezuz

FINALLY someone has realised the inherent flaw of nightclubs.

Complete wastes of time.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
your speaker is not broken in?

if i where you, i wouldnt play through it until it is
Quote by talia.

Classy guy.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.