Specs Im looking for Set or Thru neck, Mahogany, Alder or Basswood. High output PUP's, Medium neck, 24 frets, cosmetics are a plus like inlays and flame or quilt. String thru, hardtail...No Tremolo. I play alot of Metal Rythym guitar and some hardrock. Im selling my EC-500,RG2ex1 and Palomino on Ebay...Dont ask why either...
any esp ltd can do that job easy, and i recommend you check into them, and sorry that some people here *someone18* are worth **** of help.
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
Quote by saulhudsonslash
any esp ltd can do that job easy, and i recommend you check into them, and sorry that some people here *someone18* are worth **** of help.

leave him alone, he's not your bitch. he can say whatever he wants
well lol, you're clearly HIS bitch 'cause you feel like you need to defend him.
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
Quote by saulhudsonslash
well lol, you're clearly HIS bitch 'cause you feel like you need to defend him.

Quote by Crazybudget
leave him alone, he's not your bitch. he can say whatever he wants

yes but his post was quite irrelevant to the subject at hand

definatly look at schecter TS. Or do you have a prefered body type (strat, LP,V ect)?
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by Dopey_Trout
schecter hellraiser?

I have a buddy with a Hellraiser Im not big on it. I am looking at maybe a Ibanez V anybody played one before?
Epiphone Les Pauls or Ibanez Artist Series would fit the bill except for EPI's 22 fret fingerboard.
Right now i'm looking at the Schecter Tempest Custom Electric Guitar. I've went to guitar center and tried it out multiple times and it sounds great, and feels even better. On the website it says it's $599 dollars, but at my local guitar center it's only $500. But if you wanna check it out here's the link:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Tempest-Custom-Electric-Guitar-102114626-i1148798.gc

If you do get it let me know if ya love it. I am saving up for it right now, getting it within the month.

Good luck!