just wondering why do people find screaming constantly in a song so appealing? i mean it sounds like they have a **** in their throat or something, and that doublebass **** everbody thinks its ****ing god i don't understand why such horrible music amuses kids these days, im 16 and i listen to **** like gnr, great white, cinderella, from classic rock all the way to hair metal, one reason is because, well they simply have skill. Anyone can scream but theres only 1 out of like every 100 people with a good voice, anyone with a deep voice can scream and screaming just sounds horrible and suicidal, i guess now i see why so many metalheads and hardcore douchebags kill themselves.... ****ing scene kids i sware to god everyone just follows the crowd these days....
why do you care?

EDIT: wow, all the way from classic rock to hair metal? youre a diverse one there.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Personal opinion.
The line "Anyone can scream" is completely, totally and utterly false.

It's a very aggressive style.
And btw, metalheads don't kill themselves, they're the ones doing the killing
And scene kids are mainly into electro-pop crap, not screamy stuff.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Conversely, TS, how can anyone like hair metal where they all sing like girls?

I'm kidding. I don't really care. But taking a sh*t on other people's music tastes simply because you don't like it commands no respect, especially when you start citing classic rock as a better music form.
Everyone can scream, huh? I challenge you to sing 'Hammer smashed face' by Cannibal Corpse or 'Knee Deep' by Job for a Cowboy. Screaming like that takes skill man, otherwise you'll kill you throat.