so, i've been trying to get the hang of these for a while, and i just can't seem to do it very well, does anyone have some good practice techniques for pinch harmonics?
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
i never practiced them..they just found me

Same here man, I was playing for some drunk dude my mom was hanging out, and before I put my guitar down, I tried a ph and after that I could just do them. Of course I practiced them after I got the tech. down.
use a digging technique when you pick the note, or you can use the search bar

+1
Try and find a friend who also plays guitar and have him show you. I found learning pinch harmonics impossible to learn online. But it made a lot more sense when someone showed me.
D:
Signature.
+1 to the guy who recommended that JustinGuitar video. That's what finally helped me do them.

A simple tip would be to play the note you want to get a harmonic on, then touch the string lightly, and find the places where the resulting harmonic is clearest. Those are the places at which it'll be easiest to play pinch harmonics, so aim for those places.
Quote by plucky duck
arnt scandinavians all albino or am i mistaken? apologies if i am

Quote by cocodrilo83
logic is not always right
Play these scales:

Harmonic Minor
pentatonic Minor
major
Chromatic

trick is to use ONLY pinch harmonics. do it wherever you want, i usually start in A or G though.