Ok so im in a band now and i plan on singing a few songs. I have a particularly deep voice but i can sing up the scale a bit. But my problem is that there are some notes that i just can't hit no matter how hard i try. And if i sing an octave lower then i have trouble holding good tone, plus its so low that i can barely hear it over everything else. How can i be able to hit the higher notes?
Quote by KeViNp
Ok so im in a band now and i plan on singing a few songs. I have a particularly deep voice but i can sing up the scale a bit. But my problem is that there are some notes that i just can't hit no matter how hard i try. And if i sing an octave lower then i have trouble holding good tone, plus its so low that i can barely hear it over everything else. How can i be able to hit the higher notes?

snip teh ballz

or gargle salt water
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
snip teh ballz

or gargle salt water

???
whatever works..
you just have to work at it. do exercises and sing songs that can build your range a little higher without straining your voice. my best advice is to get a vocal teacher. it helps a lot
:stickpoke thats pretty much it
i say hot tea. taht's what i use for clean stuff and i drink chocolate milk for growly-er stuff (nirvana, rise against etc.)
wait a minute, fez. this isn't like the time you bought a hamster, named it virginity, and then lost it, is it? - kelso on that 70s show