Before i say anything:I am sorry for my eventual over emotive babeling but i have just finished playing,I am so moved right now i spent 7 minutes looking for a glass I put in front of me.

Over the past week,in which i couldn't buy my DR's because the store had none,i realised i can't exist without music,I've started becoming agressive,my problems would end up arguing their way out of me,I gave my self adrenaline rushes by doing stupid things,it seems that all my problems came out and started eating me.

From the moment i put my DR 10-46 Black Beauties strings on(no this is not a DR comercial),I went and plugged my Epi Explorer Goth(with a custom re-finish) into my Zoom G2.1U,found an effect that had easy drive mixed with a tad of reverb+delay...

The guitar was tuned to Drop C,and as i hit the 17th fret on the D# string i was bending it like crazy,from that point on as I started playing I realised:

From the begining of the playing session,till the end,nothing was important,not the ****ed up things in life,not the lonelyness,not my problems at school,not my future,nor my past...the way i was playing,the things I was playing were more important to me than the shining sun...

If there was no music,I would quit my life tomorrow.
If I couldn't play the guitar no more,I would quit it the day afted tomorrow.

If you would be kind enough,share your moments with us...
I know what you mean, my RG is getting re-set up again and the input is being repaired, its been 3 days and i actually feel sad.

I love it when your playing, and it feel great. Everything you play sounds perfect, you fingers dance across the fretboard. it all runs swimmingly

I call it musically stoned

you all think i'm crazy
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
One time I tuned my guitar down to drop-Eb
I then realized that there is no God

Yeah its moments like these when people really find out the truth
for example i tuned to drop A once to do some spineshank song
Needless to say the quote 'hell hath no limits' became the undeniable truth
That,kids,is why you always keep an extra set of strings around.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
yeah i realised this a couple of weeks ago

occasionally i jam along to records and i was playing along to achilles last stand by zeppelin on my telelcaster and i gave myself chills

just a slight bit of delay and finally knowing that ive nailed it, the next song up was since ive been loving you (mix cd i made) and i gave it absolute hell

i finished the jam feeling insane
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
about 80%
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Yeah, i played so much, that i actually gained carpal tunnel from it. I'm completely serious. :/

We went to the doctor's and he said that the nerve in my wrist had been twisted the wrong way, and it had gotten irritated and inflamed, so he gave me a brace and some inflammatory medicine for it, and told me to lay off guitar. I didn't play for about 3 weeks, because every time i did, it hurt like hell. My pinky and my ring finger on my left hand were numb and so was the right side of my left palm. I became, not like myself. I'm usually really laid back and easy going, and from lack of playing guitar, i became, i guess you could say agitated. At everything.

Then, I just said "Fuck it. I can't stand this." and played for about 5 hours. Ever since then i've just been playing, and my wrist has actually gotten better.

Those 3 weeks really made me realize how much i loved making music, and how shitty it is without it.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
I pretty much agree with the OP. Also, Zoom G2.1U, fuck yeah

I could really do with some new strings, too. Been playing a lot recently. I think that's on the to do list for tomorrow.
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
One time I tuned my guitar down to drop-Eb
I then realized that there is no God

Brilliant.

Anyways, I live for music. I will basically give up on life if I don't get somewhere in the music industry before I'm 30.
Music means a lot to me - but LOOKING at people playing guitar is wonderful to me as well. I can totally enjoy the way people have their fingers dance across the fretboard. I'm not a big fan of Eric Johnson, I like some of his work, but I love to SEE him play. The way his fingers just move around the fretboard just looks so delightful to me. I also love to look into the mirror at my own fingers when I'm playing. I know I can just look down, but the different angle of looking at my fretboard just gives me inspiration. It's kinda weird, I know.
Music Is My Liiife.

yeah.
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!
Oh yeah,once i was at my aunts house,and they have this like 30 year old hand made classic guitar...i realised i was playing for two hours,went out to the balcony,ended up in hitting the chair,the table and the balcony door...since it was my cousins birthday eveyone though i drank a little...really had a hard time convincing them it was not that way

and oh yeah...you know that you're in love with music when you listen to Every Time I Die,by CoB,and sway your head like listening to blues,just enjoying every tone,every note
Last edited by Azrael_031 at May 30, 2008,
Without Music..........I'd just...

*Blows brains out with Handgun*
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
*cringes violently*
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Azrael_031
Oh yeah,once i was at my aunts house,and they have this like 30 year old hand made classic guitar...i realised i was playing for two hours,went out to the balcony,ended up in hitting the chair,the table and the balcony door...since it was my cousins birthday eveyone though i drank a little...really had a hard time convincing them it was not that way

and oh yeah...you know that you're in love with music when you listen to Every Time I Die,by CoB,and sway your head like listening to blues,just enjoying every tone,every note

I dont understand why you smashed things? you dont like playing for that long, or did you realize you couldnt play a gnarley sounding, face melting solo on a classical acoustic?

Quote by Jehuty
Music means a lot to me - but LOOKING at people playing guitar is wonderful to me as well. I can totally enjoy the way people have their fingers dance across the fretboard. I'm not a big fan of Eric Johnson, I like some of his work, but I love to SEE him play. The way his fingers just move around the fretboard just looks so delightful to me. I also love to look into the mirror at my own fingers when I'm playing. I know I can just look down, but the different angle of looking at my fretboard just gives me inspiration. It's kinda weird, I know.

Same, i always look the reflection of my hands in pictures on the wall, TV etc.
Last edited by Azwethinkwedo at May 30, 2008,
Quote by Jehuty

Strange, me to, except I like Eric Johnson.

Quote by G.a.c.771
this is the order to me:

- breathing
- music
- food

Ditto.
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Music is my everything. I seriously want to make it as the frontman of a band, and I don't care what I have to do to achieve that. I just need an equally-dedicated band, first.
Quote by Jehuty
\
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG me too, it just makes feel all cool even when i'm alone.
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
I dont understand why you smashed things? you dont like playing for that long, or did you realize you couldnt play a gnarley sounding, face melting solo on a classical acoustic?

Same, i always look the reflection of my hands in pictures on the wall, TV etc.

oh hell you've missunderstood me,..i ended up in hitting things...meaning i couldn't walk properly...

i don't smash things for no reason,that would at LEAST,be rude...I'm not the kind of person who has issues and redirects them at things that don't deserve that,as stated earlier,i solve my problems constructively,through playing!
Last edited by Azrael_031 at May 30, 2008,