Page 1 of 3
As the title says,

What have you done today?

I pulled a muscle in my back and find it hard to deep breath now.
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
went shopping with my mum and sister, bought guitar strap then had to walk around for an hour and a half going into every shoe shop or clothews shop imaginable.......... then we went to homebase
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
I had a freaking awesome band practice!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Had exam consultations today, and in the evening i got drunk, havent been drunk for 2 months , it feels great, almost got caught but i sleazed my way out of it, i hope the hangover isnt that bad T_T
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
I successfully put of revision for another day. And restringed my SG and sorted out the action coz it was anoying me.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I had to wash the car, mow both lawns, and clean out the shed. I'm not getting paid one bit because it was my dad's birthdy today.
I went to Liverpool... Bought a Pantera shirt that is too small for me, so i gave it to my sister... Came home, got annoyed at my music assignment for half an hour, then came on here
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by jambi_mantra
I successfully put of revision for another day.

+1

I went to some scene kids band practice (it was shocking) then down the beach for a "piss up".

Absolute joke.
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Went to school, came home, played Company of Heroes (beating the campaign) and I plan of renting a movie and having some buddies over.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Well my day started an hour ago, so not much. I drank some coke some minutes ago...eh why am I even typing this down?
woke up, wanked, had breakfast, wanked, went out and wanked there, came home, wanked, had lunch, wanked, wanked, ate dinner, wanked and thats pretty much it
Quote by adr11iano
woke up, wanked, had breakfast, wanked, went out and wanked there, came home, wanked, had lunch, wanked, wanked, ate dinner, wanked and thats pretty much it

that sums my day up.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
Quote by adr11iano

Wanker.
woke up next to gf. She went home. Watched an hour of Spongebob. Got on myspace. Got off myspace. Got on UG. Here I sit.
Christ you guys, wanking 3-6 times a day... is that even healthy?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
slept in, ate, spent too much time on UG. gonna go for a ride, and play some Civilization 4 before picking my wife up.

god damn i love days off.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Went to portsmouth and bought a lot of clothes
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Went to school, nailed some tests. Stopped off at speedway with my friend and picked up a monster. Came home, played guitar for 2 hours, now I'm browsing the internet while watching some TV.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
At PE we had to run 5 kilometers in 30 minutes (girls get 40, bitches). Thankfully I just made it in time. 29 minutes and 37 seconds. The rest of my day consisted of me being happy for making it (even though i was the third slowest guy in my class) and complaining about being tired.

The rest of my day I spent playing on my guitar and browsing UG.
Quote by adr11iano

Are you like half sex robot?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Woke up around 9:30.
Cooked some breakfast
Worked on my car for an hour or so
helped my dad in the paddock
went inside
now i sit here procrastinating because i don't feel like starting my english essay worth 20% of my final grade.
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
Tried out a VK at GC.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Finals, depression, guitar. LOL.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by ForfeitTheGame
woke up
wank
breakfast
revision
wank
revision
msn
lunch
wank
revision
msn
dinner
revision
wank
sleep

Poor guys. All this wanking.

My day =

Woke up, skate down to my girls house, got *bleeped*. Went to the store, bought a cd. Left store...damn near got into a fist-fight with a dude that I really don't like(and who doesn't like me), only avoided it because Jess got between the two of us. Walked her to work. Went home...wrote a song. Skated some more..wrote a song. Play Project 8....typed this.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos
I never brag about how incredibly awesome I am.

Page 1 of 3