I already own a Peavey vintage 65w tube amp
Howerever I am unsatisfied with it because it gets some gain when you turn it up on a high volume. I need help finding a new one because I'm not too experinced with amps.

I play classic rock and blues (Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eric Clapton, ect.) and i am looking for an amp that can do really nice cleans at a high volume. I'm not looking for built in effects or anything. I am looking for somethin that has around the same watts as my current amp. Any price is fine, I'm not looking to buy right away.
I always mix up the names of the fender amps but i think theres a 120 watt one so you'll pretty much always have cleans.
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'
Quote by gryphon00
I already own a Peavey vintage 65w tube amp
Howerever I am unsatisfied with it because it gets some gain when you turn it up on a high volume. I need help finding a new one because I'm not too experinced with amps.

I play classic rock and blues (Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eric Clapton, ect.) and i am looking for an amp that can do really nice cleans at a high volume. I'm not looking for built in effects or anything. I am looking for somethin that has around the same watts as my current amp. Any price is fine, I'm not looking to buy right away.

Sounds like you're looking Fender Deluxe Reverb and a TS808.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Fender twin reverb i think. Perfect for blues, clapton, etc.

Edit: Or Deluxe, preference really.
My Gear:

Guitars:
Fender American HSS Stratocaster

Amps & Effects:
Hand-Wired JCM 800 2204
Hand-Wired V30 2x12 Cab
Keeley TS-9 Tube Screamer
ISP Decimator
EHX Holiest Grail
Modded Dunlop Crybaby
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by LightningRider
Fender twin reverb i think. Perfect for blues, clapton, etc.

Edit: Or Deluxe, preference really.

The Twin is just a completely clean amp. No overdrive unless you get it to about 10. If you want a nice smooth blues overdrive but also like the Twin's cleans, the a Deluxe is the amp for you.
Epiphone Dot
Vox AC30VR 212
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
I got the fender hot rod deluxe, I must say it has the nicest clean channel of any amp I have played, the overdrive channel is nice as well, If you want some metal tones out of the amp you will need a pedal. But if your looking for blues and classic rock I would highly recommend it. But definitively try it out first and make sure its for you
Quote by peever
fender dual reverb.
so clean, so much headroom

No such amp...you're thinking of a Twin Reverb.
Epiphone Dot
Vox AC30VR 212
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson