Anyone else like this label? They've released albums by bands like Agalloch, Arcturus, Ulver, Unexpect, plus lots of other great metal&experimental bands.

AND if you haven't heard, there's a street team now. You gets points and stuff for everything that you do, and with those points you can get CDs from that label. So practically for free.
You are trying to get us to sign up so you can get more points, aren't you.
I've got my eye on you.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Haha yeah sort of. Actually, I only get lots of points if I send people an invite to their emails and they accept. I just got 2 points for this, but for every person that sees this, I go up in rank for the current project. 8)
yep, found that out awhile ago. they might move to Vendlus as their main label since they've released stuff on there. but then again, they might just remain labelless and self-release their upcoming releases.
The End records is my favorite label out there right now, they invest wisely in small bands, and release some of the strongest material in the scene right now The Omega mailorder is great as well.

But you should close this thread before you get warned for advertising.
I have much respect for the label for decidedly picking up the weird, avant-garde, unlikely-to-be-signed bands.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
I only listen to a few of their bands, and they're not bands I love.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Mr. President
The End records is my favorite label out there right now, they invest wisely in small bands, and release some of the strongest material in the scene right now The Omega mailorder is great as well.

But you should close this thread before you get warned for advertising.

Yeah, definitely one of my favorite labels too.

"But you should close this thread before you get warned for advertising."

It's not just advertising, but also talking about a metal label! So the advert part cancels out!
So how do we accumulate points and how many points are needed to be able to get anything?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
this label used to have/have now some of my favourite bands, BUT I lost some respect for them because of the Green Carnation incident
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.