My band (Alpha Academy) will be in the Battle of the Bands at the Crossroads in Garwood, on Sunday June 29th at 4 pm, we need to sell all the tixx we can so if your interested pm me and ill see wat we can do about gettin you one. We are a relatively new band were more of an alternative metal style, we're covering Send the Pain Below by Chevelle (not my choice but im not arguing it) and we were planning on doing either some A7X or Bullet for My Valentine, however being a trio has its limitations. The BotB is the final round so this is pretty important to us. like i said, if you want info message me and ill see what we can do.
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer
Last edited by Batvanvaiych at Jun 26, 2008,
just to let you all nknow, our 3 covers are Send the Pain Below, United States of Whatever, and Hand of Blood by Bullet for my Valentine so ya deff come check us out, we need all the support we can get!
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer
UPDATE: Gorilla records has anounced that they will sign the band who wins to a tour and record deal ON THE SPOT so if ur on the fence about this, this could be our big break so PLEASE come out and support us and give us the break weve been looking for!!!
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer
Last edited by Batvanvaiych at Jun 26, 2008,
UPDATE: ok i just read who the labels are, we can chose from Warner Bros., Rotten, Geffen, Prothetic, Universal, and Columbia. Were going with Warner Bros. cuz they got Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Green Day, METALLICA, Serj Tankian, and a bunch of others so this is the real deal come out and help us!!!
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer
I have a thread in bandleading about upcoming gigs for UG bands. If you go read the instructions and post the details i'll add you in. Also u might put a link in your sig. We need more exposure...... i was thinking of moving it to the pit but then it would get spammed to sh1t............ Anyway the link is in my sig
I have a thread in bandleading about upcoming gigs for UG bands. If you go read the instructions and post the details i'll add you in. Also u might put a link in your sig. We need more exposure...... i was thinking of moving it to the pit but then it would get spammed to sh1t............ Anyway the link is in my sig [/QUOTE

aight dude ill check it out thanks
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer
gl dude
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
thanks man i appreciate the interest
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer
3 more days till the show, thanks all who check this out over the month its been up and i really apprectiate the 150+ views = ) i didnt know so many ppl cared *(sniffle)*
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer
ok tomorrow is the day...COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer
My band (Phonxe) is also playing this show, so Bat, I'll meet you in a few hours! And just like he said, come to the show, enjoy the music, and vote Phonxe!.
-
well dude i checked you guys out the other day and im glad to say u are acually good, so im lookin forward to u guys and kick some ass!!!
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer
hey guys the band Life of Riley won, but i wanna thank you all for comin to support all the bands and i personally wanna give a shout out to Alexandrtia, Lake Ave., and Phonxe!!! kick ass show dude and i hope to see you all in the future
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer
im curious for future reference did anyone come because they saw this thread?
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer
Haha, I too wonder if any other UGers were there other than us. But hey the show went well! Any other gigs coming up maybe we could play together again. Keep eachother updated?
-