a single jazz III should do it.

they dont wear down in a hurry
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
what website do you get those jazz picks from? yea and a 2.5 billion year old metiorite would be too expensive.
Favourite bands are; Muse, Nickelback, 30 seconds to mars, Metallica and Serj Tankian
where do you buy them from? what website ships them to england or is in england?
Favourite bands are; Muse, Nickelback, 30 seconds to mars, Metallica and Serj Tankian
cheers guys. i found a good website its: www.dolphinmusic.co.uk doesnt sound very good but it is (for picks only)
oh, no, it does sell guitars and everything it is a music shop for everything
A shop dedicated to selling picks

And you should be able to pick them up locally dude.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Dunlop half mill red tortex ftw

If your unsure of which ones to get, look on ebay and some people sell bags of 100 for about £10 with loads of different types in
My metal is more br00t4lz than yours

Gear:
Squier Strat
ESP B-10 Bass
Peavey Backstage
thanx everyone
Taylor where do you find the pick "Dunlop half mill red tortex ftw" i typed it into google and nothing right came up.
nevermind 0.5mm is way too thin
Quote by jamdude
Taylor where do you find the pick "Dunlop half mill red tortex ftw" i typed it into google and nothing right came up.

FTW = For the win.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
lol cheers m8 but i dont need it i've just ordered some really good picks, a mix of haevy and medium
i have found a website devoted to picks!!!!(only for americans) i cant use it but it is called www.picksgalore.com it is awsome you can design your own pick and everything!
Just email dunlop with your address asking fora sample, theyll send u a pack of strings and a couple of picks, i got a pack of tens, and erci johnson jazz 3 and an ultex jazz 3, they'll last me for ages and i payed nothing
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
its kinda sad, my favorite picks are the ones i got from this music store with their logo on it. 10 for a buck and ive lost like 8 of them. only ones left are the two i use all the time. but they are seriously the best picks ive ever used. so try that, and if you dont like them, well its not like you paid a lot for them.
Quote by jof1029
its kinda sad, my favorite picks are the ones i got from this music store with their logo on it. 10 for a buck and ive lost like 8 of them. only ones left are the two i use all the time. but they are seriously the best picks ive ever used. so try that, and if you dont like them, well its not like you paid a lot for them.

Lol im using free demo picks from EXP strings right now and have about 20 bucks in other real brands around the house i dont use...
dava picks r really good picks they'r like rubber with a plastic tip they'r usfull f u drop ur pick a lot