Poll: Which would you choose?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which would you choose?
Acqua Di Gio
4 50%
Armani Code
3 38%
D&G Light Blue
0 0%
Other
1 13%
Voters: 8.
Looking for a new scent for evenings out and possibly daytime use and I've narrowed it down to these 3 since they're supposed to work well with paler skin. Which would you choose, or any other options?
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Fahrenheit by Dior.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Reasons?
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Axeman99
Reasons?

It smells good.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Tarzan_man
Certain aftershaves work better with certain skin types? News to me.

I'm buying JOOP! tomorrow, ladies say it's the sexy.

I have a little bottle of that, the pink one. It's quite a weird scent, a little too feminine for me. (most likely why its pink lol)

Edit:

Yes they do, from what I've heard the lighter, citrusy/fruity smells work better for paler skin, daytime and in the summer. Woody/musky smells work better on darker skin and in the winter or at night.
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
I have Lacoste (red) which is a nice subtle scent. But I just got a Hugo Boss one for my birthday which is really nice, a real masculine scent.
^ Hmm thanks, I'll check all these new recommendations out. I have little bottles of:

Hugo (the red one)
Davidoff Cool Water
Givenche Pour Homme (red)
Hugo Boss (round bottle)
Joop

My favourites are the first 3. Does anyone know how much of a discount you get if you buy duty free at airports?
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
aqua di gio. its my special scent for when the ladies are around. but d&g is also nice
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
Acqui di Gio is the most godly scent on men, EVER. My best friend uses it and I take whatever opportunity I get to put my head on his shoulder or steal his jackets/sweatshirts just to smell it. He smells like a big wave of fresh laundry, showers, and warm skin whenever I hug him. However, it's more of a day scent IMO
I bought my boyfriend Polo Blue which is also very, veryyy good. It's warmer and more woody, and is very inviting but still masculine and sexy. It's definitely more of an evening scent then di Gio, and it works very well with skin.

edit: Both of the boys have light skin.

Also, one of my favorite men's scents (although I dont know anyone who wears it.. =[ I'll get it for my boy if he is willing to leave Polo Blue) is Pi. It's very woody and warm but still clean; very sexy but still easy on the nose. It has a softer smell, which is hard to find with men's scents, but it's still masculine.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at May 30, 2008,
I love Acqua di Gio. I need to pick some up. I'm rather pale myself, and my scent of choice is Calvin Klein Man. It's spicy and woody, very rugged.

^I also second Polo Blue. It's another favorite.
Ck One for men...where its at. JOOP is for nackers
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I wear Armani Code and I always get compliments on it.
I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
-Jimi Hendrix
Aqua Di Gio. Chicks dig that...

But Chanel Allure Sport is the best. Thats what i use.
Its really light, someone can only smell it when they get really close to you and thats how a perfume should be.
I don't really like strong perfumes which you can smell from a mile away!