Poll: Level of popularity
Poll Options
View poll results: Level of popularity
I am awesome cool,I have tons of friends.
10 10%
I am cool.I have lots of friends.
30 30%
Im alright i guess im average.Couple of close friends.
42 42%
I have few friends actually and theres a few people who dont like me at all.
16 16%
No friends and everybody hates me.My life sucks!
1 1%
Voters: 100.
So how are your socials lives?I guess i could but it that way
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
I have 2 distinct groups of friends, one in my new school and one from my old one. I have 2 or 3 really close friends, and know a good amount of people. I'd say i'm about average. I honestly couldn't care less though, I just spend time with people i enjoy spending time with.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
got plenty of friends
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
I've got my own car, I'm popular.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I suppose I'm average. I'm the type of person that has like a gagillion friends but very few close ones
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
I have a nice group of really tight friends. A few people who i talk to every once in awhile. I would have more friends if I wasent so shy. Plus people in my town are dicks.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
i have an awsome close group of mates, but get on with lotsa folk in school and out of
all my friends have combined to make one big group and the girls that i like/liked/gone out with form a huge group and i pretty sure talk about me
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
I voted "I have few friends actually and theres a few people who dont like me at all".

Mostly because a lot of people are complete arses and are too 'cool' and 'original' and/or 'indie' to go near me.
Got plenty of people I can talk to and piss about with though, and quite a few close friends. I suppose I'm happy
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Minkaro
I make Piers Morgan look adored.

You poor, poor man
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I know peeps. Popular with the ladies
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
Ive got a couple of good friends, but ive never really had the ability to communicate coherently (being Glaswegian doesnt help) or the ability to think of anything to talk about. Alas, ive rarely been able to make friends and have never had a girlfriend, but ive done little to make people hate me, so i wouldnt say im disliked.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Quote by Minkaro
I make Piers Morgan look adored.

That's Piers MORON. Private Eye FTW! That's lots of hate.

I have a few close friends, a band - which is a plus - and I can slide into a few different cliques quite easily - stoners, some of the nerds are alright, scene kids accept me and I get on with some of the preppy girls - but my true friends, metalheads, are few and far between. Also, stacks of people hate me at my school, but it's their loss and they're obviously limited people if they don't notice my brilliance.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I think I'm pretty popular, in that nobody hates me, and I'm a generally likeable character. However, almost everyone annoys me greatly, so I only have a couple of close friends.
alot(and i mean alot) of friends, but only a few close ones... im between average and the one above it i guess
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
ive got a few good freinds not really ne close ones since everyone lives miles away from me and im in a ****ty town where all the hillbillies live and i hate them and they dislike me

so i just sit and play my guitar all day and email everyone
I have a partner, one friend, and around three acquaintances. I'm cool with it though, if I was desperate for more social contacts it wouldn't be too hard.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.