Is it possible to get a cover for this pickup to cover up ths screws. Like on their Blackouts or the EMG 81. I dont like the look of them
as far as i know, i dont think you can buy active pickup covers, but u could probably get some metal pickup covers, i see those on a lot of duncans. but invaders look tight anyway
schecter hellraiser son
Invader is a idiotic pick up. A passive with that much gain ? just noise as hell.
You can get solid covers (no holes) from most online parts stores. You will have the choice between gold, chrome, nickel, and black plastic. I would suggest going with plastic because it's not going to hurt your tone.
Not taking any online orders.
These work great, They are black plastic covers that I just put on my RGT42FX to make my pickups look more like closed pickups. For a set of 2 they are only 5 bucks. They basically just slide over the normal pickups, but are a very tight fit.

Heres a link: PICK UP COVERS

For only 5 bucks they really changed the look of my guitar for the better... and they keep dust out of the pickup bay.
Last edited by TexasRG at May 31, 2008,
Quote by leony03
Is it possible to get a cover for this pickup to cover up ths screws. Like on their Blackouts or the EMG 81. I dont like the look of them

?

Liking how they look is the ONLY reason to get Invaders

I'm not sure if you can get a cover to fit, invaders are a bit deeper than most pickups due to the huge polepieces.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com