Poll: Bill Clinton: Great President or GREATEST President?
Poll Options
View poll results: Bill Clinton: Great President or GREATEST President?
Great
106 61%
Greatest
67 39%
Voters: 173.
Page 1 of 3
First of all, lets not even take into account the greatness of this man purely because he got pussy from someone that was not his wife.

-welfare reform and greater prosperity
-Initiated the North American Free Trade Agreement, which led to income rise within the US, Canada, and yes, even MEXICO
-Presided over the LONGEST period of peace-time American economic rise and expansion in US HISTORY
-Built up a US budget surplus of $559 BILLION US dollars (that's $599,000,000,000)
-Left office with a 65% approval rating, the highest of any president since WWII
-Participated in humanitarian and philantropic campaigns in the US and around the world (this means he actually cared about the country)
-Is downright good looking (I'm not gay )

Share your thoughts about Bill.
Last edited by Twisted Magnum at May 30, 2008,
Why couldn't he have got into trouble for boinking a more attractive intern? I hated seeing Monica Lewinsky's fugly face all over the papers.
Quote by Twisted Magnum

-Initiated the North American Free Trade Agreement, which led to income rise withing the US, Canada, and yes, even MEXICO

yes the rich became richer
a nice ideal

but then the ideginous farmers were threwn off their land and it was handed to contract firms, as to why there was a rise in incomes in these countries

money might go up but that dont tell the tale of how many people became poorer

but teh guy would not have gone to war with iraq so id give him kudos for that
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
he was all right. i guess if you really like him, you could say he was great, but i wouldn't ever say the greatest
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
His only fault was that he cared too much

Well, that and infidelity.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
599 billion is 559,000,000,000,000
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
welfare somewhat promotes unemployment.

I don't want a president that commits adultery, makes the United States look bad.

But he did do good things for the country and was a good president.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by rednightmare
599 billion is 559,000,000,000,000

In America, a billion is a tousand million. And it's becoming the accepted definition in the UK as well.
Waco Siege.

That is all.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Twisted Magnum
First of all, lets not even take into account the greatness of this man purely because he got pussy from someone that was not his wife.

Yes, but from this:

-SD
I did actually quite like the guy, a darn sight better than George Bush at any rate who has basically run the USA into the ground (from an outside perspective)
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
I suppose he was an OK President, but as said before, an adulterer just makes the US look bad.

Was Ulysses S. Grant ever President? Because he kicked ****ing ass in the Civil War. That guy has my respek.
I love Bill Clinton, and his mad sax skills.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
no.

politicians are not great. they consist of giant douches and turd sandwiches.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by SilentDeftone
Yes, but from this:

-SD

Still hell of a lot better than Hilldog.

Besides, he took one for the team.
Quote by Habit Zero
I suppose he was an OK President, but as said before, an adulterer just makes the US look bad.

Was Ulysses S. Grant ever President? Because he kicked ****ing ass in the Civil War. That guy has my respek.

hell yeah Pres. Grant kicked ass he's a real man, Eisenhower (sp?) kicked ass in WWII so he's also got sum balls of steel
Greatest.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by frottage
i honestly don't see how anyone can possibly like him..

Give 2 reasons why you dont like him.
I dont think he will be remembered for the monica deal. I think he'll be remembered as one of the great presidents. Sure now he isnt, but look at alot of other presidents histories and they have things like that, that bill did (adultry). Not much of it is remembered. Alot of people dont know George Washington grew bud, unless you've researched Washington or watched "dazed and confused." But he isnt remembered for that, he's remembered for being a great president. I think Franklin Pierce was a raging alcoholic, but then again nobody knows franklin pierce. William Taft got stuck in his bath tub. Kennedy slept with Marilyn Monroe, but he's considered a great president.

Theres stories like this for every president, but they arent remembered or judged by them.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Terrible president and worse of a man. A draft dodger, a philanderer and a lier.

Don't forget about Kosovo, Bosnia, and Somalia. And the republican congress that essentially built up the surplus by cutting spending. And the welfare legislation that he passed was just a temporary fix.

Also, the economic boom in the 90's had nothing to do with Clinton. Don't forget that the economical cycle is, well, cyclical.
Quote by imgooley
Terrible president and worse of a man. A draft dodger, a philanderer and a lier.

Don't forget about Kosovo, Bosnia, and Somalia. And the republican congress that essentially built up the surplus by cutting spending. And the welfare legislation that he passed was just a temporary fix.

Also, the economic boom in the 90's had nothing to do with Clinton. Don't forget that the economical cycle is, well, cyclical.

add these to the bad side of NAFTA and you got the truth bitch
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
Liked to bomb people.

oh well
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Twisted Magnum

He did NOT have sexual relations with that woman
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Give 2 reasons why you dont like him.

he sold China nuclear secrets, and the way he dealed with americans being killed, like with the USS Cole.
I can't say I know all that much about US presidents, but he seemed pretty good to me.
Quote by Habit Zero

Are you serious? Grant was the 18th president and headed the most corrupt executive branch in the history of our country.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Habit Zero

Robert E. Lee > Ulysses S. Grant
Jefferson Davis > Lincoln
Quote by RU Experienced?

Damn butternut rebel.
Quote by RU Experienced?

+1
Quote by civildp1
Are you serious? Grant was the 18th president and headed the most corrupt executive branch in the history of our country.

what does being 18th have to do with anything?
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Page 1 of 3