you don't?

play it in raised F# and bar it on the 3
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
Have unnaturally huge hands and use your thumb. Simple really..
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
Capo on the 3rd fret, then finger the rest as normal, but use your fore finger for the 5th fret of the low E string. I tried it but it sounds like ass. More than likely it's a typo and ought to be a barre chord at 5th fret, no 3rd fret.
Quote by LeftyDave
Capo on the 3rd fret, then finger the rest as normal, but use your fore finger for the 5th fret of the low E string. I tried it but it sounds like ass. More than likely it's a typo and ought to be a barre chord at 5th fret, no 3rd fret.

smart ass!

Sounds right.
1st finger plays 1st and 2nd string
2nd finger plays 6th string
3rd finger played 3rd string
4th plays 4th and 5th.. just need to stretch and make sure u dont mute 3rd string with a pinky
Quote by rednightmare
Have unnaturally huge hands and use your thumb. Simple really..

Ted nugent? Cause this came from the stranglehold tab v.2 on the site.
is a capo in use? otherwise the only way I can see to play it is to bar the 7th frets with your pniky which would be most difficult.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Naa man, no capo, now that I know it's Stranglehold. It's a typo and the 3's should be 5's in the tab. Check the chord just before it in the tab. Unless the Nuge did some wickedly weird finger stretch that the rest of us don't know about, the tab author messed up that part of the tab. Listen to the song and follow along with the tab at that point, and what I said is right.