Page 1 of 3
...seem to be F*CKING EVERYWHERE.

Why are so many UGers male?
Apart from the fact that wimminz obviously don't exist.
Irony FTW.

Quote by The Dance Hat
Technology is completely unnecessary and complicates life.

The Gear

Ibanez XPT 700
Laney Hardcore MXD 30
Women are actually optical illusions
Bada Bing

FIGHT LIKE A BRAVE

Shaga shaga woop woop...woot woot funkay funkay!
hahaa i KNEW there was going to be a thread like this started up

No Guys on the Internet!! GOD
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by EmmaEnvy
my rival thread
ahaha, 'reet lad

Sssh!
You'll expose yourself to the wrath of The Pit.
Rape, barrel rolls, mudkipz and pears will be all over you!
Irony FTW.

Quote by The Dance Hat
Technology is completely unnecessary and complicates life.

The Gear

Ibanez XPT 700
Laney Hardcore MXD 30
Quote by EmmaEnvy
my rival thread
ahaha, 'reet lad

I'm sure you've not posted in your thread since you started it
Come back, we need more laydeeehhhsss
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
There are no women because there are no computers that are built into kitchen appliances.
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
Hey guys, I'm male too!

Good to see there's more cocks on here! Hopefully none of those pesky members of the opposite sex will check my profile and give me the attention I crave, God how I hate getting attention, Don't you?
Quote by Doppelgänger
I'm not male.

Tits or gtfo
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Lolz I am a guy... -waits for profile views to go up-
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Because most girls wouldn't stand a chance on here. The testosterone is overwhelming.

I'm surprised I've made it this long.

We're all in the gutter, but I'm looking at the rats.
But! But!................................we can multi task

apparently
Quote by XCount Me InX
But! But!................................we can multi task

apparently

Like, reading the Hot Chicks thread and fapping at the same time?

Edit: didn't see that is says your female. Opps.
You know...I'm getting really sick of the sexist kitchen jokes around here. Besides that fact that its rude....did you know that its not always the woman who is good in the kitchen? My girl is a good baker(I can make cookies,muffins and brownies, nothing else) but I'm the cook.

But I suppose...you gotta let your ignorant and immature side out once and a while eh?
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos
I never brag about how incredibly awesome I am.

Quote by Sykonatiac
You know...I'm getting really sick of the sexist kitchen jokes around here. Besides that fact that its rude....did you know that its not always the woman who is good in the kitchen? My girl is a good baker(I can make cookies,muffins and brownies, nothing else) but I'm the cook.

But I suppose...you gotta let your ignorant and immature side out once and a while eh?

Yeah, the sexist jokes are getting really lame. I'm not a feminist or anything, but hearing the same crap every day on here is pretty annoying. It's one of the main reasons why I don't post much anymore.

We're all in the gutter, but I'm looking at the rats.
Quote by Sykonatiac

You always have to be superior to women, don't you?
Quote by Tire Me.
Like, reading the Hot Chicks thread and fapping at the same time?

Edit: didn't see that is says your female. Opps.

hahaha!

dont worry im not usually easily offended
Quote by Sykonatiac

yeah man, you cant take these things too seriously but some can get offended
besides, Im a terrible cook ! just burn everything and call it cajun style
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by Sykonatiac

I'd tell you to get back in the kitchen, but it's not your place.

Their are no Guys on the internet
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by amyisforcynics
Yeah, the sexist jokes are getting really lame. I'm not a feminist or anything, but hearing the same crap every day on here is pretty annoying. It's one of the main reasons why I don't post much anymore.

Good, you know where you should go now.

Sorry
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
Quote by Sykonatiac

So can YOU make me some pasta?

...maybe get me a cold one while you're at it?
Quote by Tire Me.
You always have to be superior to women, don't you?

Umm...SHE'S the baker....because I can bake those three things and everything else is crap. So no....I'm not trying to be superior...I'm not... She has her strengths...and I've got mine. Superior in that one area? Sure...I am. But so what? Not everyone can be the best at everything...she had parents who thought cooking was putting a package in a microwave..I had parents who(both) were professional cooks. Go figure.

Anyways, yeah, I'm not pro or anti feminst...lol thats too complicated for me. But I get sick of the exact same freaking thing day in and day out. Come on you guys...if you can't think of new jokes...lay off the pot..or the booze..or the meth or whatever you're on for a few minutes.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos

Quote by Eminored
So can YOU make me some pasta?

...maybe get me a cold one while you're at it?

Well I could...but seeing as you aren't my woman...I won't. Sorry. Though I suppose if you say "please" and appeal to my softer side I might....
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos

What are you talking about? 50%+ of the population of UG is like well women, there is hardly like any guys anymore, where did they all go???
Page 1 of 3