Page 1 of 2
No, but don't you think people who can't spell are stange?
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
No.
"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being..."

~ C.G. Jung
no
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
no i r dun itnk tat ppl wo smok wed r strangd

[/Not speeling gud]

Edit: Wow, 8 replies in the same minute?
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
r ppl who dont spell rite strange?
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
No
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
.oN
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
How do you make a thread like this with grammar like that saying something like that and expect people to be like " Yeah man they're so weird! Good Thread TS! "???
I think people who smoke weed are destine to fail and be losers the rest of their life.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by i have to pee
I think people who smoke weed are destine to fail and be losers the rest of their life.

That's not true... A lot of successful musicians along with a lot of other occupations smoke regularly and are fine. There's a lot of people who don't smoke weed who will fail and be losers. Who cares if you smoke or not?
Quote by skilly1
thank u for the answer

No.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Seef
That's not true... A lot of successful musicians along with a lot of other occupations smoke regularly and are fine. There's a lot of people who don't smoke weed who will fail and be losers. Who cares if you smoke or not?

The number of successful musicians compared to the number of starving artists is a pretty big ratio. And let us not forget pretty much every decent job in America requires some sort of drug screening to get. So, keep smoking weed and pretending you're going to be the next Beatles. I'll be sitting at my government job and getting paid okay?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
noe
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by i have to pee
The number of successful musicians compared to the number of starving artists is a pretty big ratio. And let us not forget pretty much every decent job in America requires some sort of drug screening to get. So, keep smoking weed and pretending you're going to be the next Beatles. I'll be sitting at my government job and getting paid okay?

congratulations
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Well I don't smoke weed and never have...and all my friends calls me weird or strange on a regular basis...so I guess the answer is yes.

Meh...who needs drugs to have fun? I can be as cool and calm or as crazy and fun as I want...just because I feel like it. ....yes I make my friends lives very very interesting.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos
I never brag about how incredibly awesome I am.

Page 1 of 2