2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
This is a definite article site, bitch!
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Flying Couch
God, fucking nouns. Adjectives forever!

No way dude. VERBS kill adjectives
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
Quote by FireandFlames
Verbs > Nouns

We need a verbs thread.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Verb is a noun.
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
Oh God!, I smell an epic thread coming!
FYI Verbs own!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
chuck norris is not only a noun, pronoun, indefinite article, definite artice, adjective, etc. it is also a verb

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Quote by Taker43153
Verb is a noun.

SCREW YOU!

Verbs are so much better than anything you could throw out there

A.) Verbs do crap. When's the last time someone was afraid of someone nouning them to death?

B.) Nouns are for pussies. If it wasn't for the sake of clarity I wouldn't even use nouns in my sentences. They have Noun Pride Parades

C.) The fallacies against nouns being awesome are as follows... I: In order for a noun to be awesome it would need "to be." **** that. II.) Nouns have pronouns to do their dirty work. Why can't nouns fight like a man?
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
chuck norris is not only a noun, pronoun, indefinite article, definite artice, adjective, etc. it is also a verb

It's also a type of pasta sauce in kentucky
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Quote by Taker43153
Verb is a noun.

Haha burn he's right, take that you stupid verbs.