Hey all!!!
just curious what the pit makes of ''Ousso'', he's an Egyptian guitarist (where im from originaly) and i think he's pretty damn awesome!! LOVE his tone
Anyways, just wanted to know what you guys thought, how do you think he compares to European/American musicans?
http://www.gtridol.com/ousso

me^ ^SLASH

JIMMY PAGE
ADRIAN SMITH
DAVE MURRAY
i think he is pretty damn good

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by fretsonfire74
He's ok. Very basic though.

What do you mean by basic??

me^ ^SLASH

JIMMY PAGE
ADRIAN SMITH
DAVE MURRAY
I like it... though i'm not really into the whole idea of the Guitar Idol competition, it's not really a talent contest, I mean if I somehow got my entire school to vote for me... That'd be 1000 in the bag. It's basically a popularity contest, I mean theres loads of guitarists in this competition who are amazing players, but considering no-ones heard of them, why would they vote for them? This egyptian guy has what 2 votes? I mean come on, he doesn't deserve that
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by DimebagJosho
I like it... though i'm not really into the whole idea of the Guitar Idol competition, it's not really a talent contest, I mean if I somehow got my entire school to vote for me... That'd be 1000 in the bag. It's basically a popularity contest, I mean theres loads of guitarists in this competition who are amazing players, but considering no-ones heard of them, why would they vote for them? This egyptian guy has what 2 votes? I mean come on, he doesn't deserve that

Apparantly the vote thing doesnt affect the ones chosen, only the guitarist with the highest number of votes gets a guaranteed place, all the rest are judged so votes don't matter that much.
oh and i agree with you about the gutiar idol thing, but thats just the first recording of him that i could find

me^ ^SLASH

JIMMY PAGE
ADRIAN SMITH
DAVE MURRAY
Hes pretty bloody good... His tone sounds like early Satch though...
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I like it a lot. What key is that in?
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Stylistically distinctive. Compositionally mediocre. Dynamics and phrasings are very poor. Tendency to wank.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Oh and i forgot to mention, on the second vid i posted hes actualy improvising!!!!

me^ ^SLASH

JIMMY PAGE
ADRIAN SMITH
DAVE MURRAY
egyptian and playing harmonic minor, weird... lol
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
I like that Egyptian taste he brings to it lol, but really he's actually ok and I don't particularly like metal cept for a few bands. He does wank around a bit too much though.