oh, sorry. this is a cello forum. we dont know anything about any guitar songs.

EDIT: i know some good songs on pan pipes, if that helps....
I have no opinion on this matter.
"The Searchbar" is always a classic.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by P-Bass Pirate

I don't know.. "Unoriginal" By The Pit Monkeys, seems to be gaining a lot of popularity these days.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Jesus Christ, some kid comes looking for advice on guitar, on ultimate-GUITAR.com, and there is pretty much no serious responses.

I'm dissapointed.
ok, is that song on this site?

Quote by P-Bass Pirate
Quote by blink182plus44
Jesus Christ, some kid comes looking for advice on guitar, on ultimate-GUITAR.com, and there is pretty much no serious responses.

I'm dissapointed.

Probably because everyone has seen a kid like this kid here everyday asking the same question.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Sunshine of your Love- Cream
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by $phred$

If you're serious, then wow.

Edit- May 08er. =P
Quote by $phred$

Um, you're joking right?
Quote by $phred$

Ignore all the comments above.

Try some Blink 182 (Enema of the State is a good album to start with), that's simple barre chords.
Metallica's Seek and Destroy is not too hard, and it sounds pretty cool.

Can't really advise much on the accostic front, as I seldome play it!

Quote by Jericho114
Probably because everyone has seen a kid like this kid here everyday asking the same question.

So you give the TS a friendly piece of advice on informing him/her of the correct forum(s) to use, throw in a couple of songs to keep him/her happy, the thread will die a lot quicker and the new person leaves feeling welcome to a community of like minded people.
smoke on the water- deep purple (every guitarists first song)
day tripper, blackbird- the beatles
iron man, paranoid- black sabbath
sunshine of your love- cream
i'd hate to say it, but hey there delilah- plain white t's *shudders*
when september ends- green day *shudders again*
stuff:
guitar.
amp.
acoustic.
Ok I'll try contributing now. Learn a few Nirvana/Green Day/Ramones songs.
I'd suggest Bob Dylan and Neil Young if you're into acoustic stuff. Many of their songs just consist mainly of like three our four open chords. Also, check out some Oasis stuff as their songs tend to have lazy chord progressions.
Quote by saphrax
So you give the TS a friendly piece of advice on informing him/her of the correct forum(s) to use, throw in a couple of songs to keep him/her happy, the thread will die a lot quicker and the new person leaves feeling welcome to a community of like minded people.

If you feel like minded to most of the pit, chances are you should check into a mental health hospital right away. Haha

I know what you're saying though and that's why I stuck up for him a bit in my first post. Everyone else just learned the hard way with lame searchbar jokes, or whatnot so they feel the need to treat others the same.

Anyway the first easy songs I learned where Greenday- time of your life and Goo Goo Dolls- Slide.
Quote by red18420

CCR (Creedence Clearwater Revival) has some easy songs, a couple fun ones to play are Down On The Corner, Fortunate Son, and Have You Ever Seen The Rain.

Have fun.
Quote by Guitarlord44
HAH thats the highlight for the week!!!!!

omg you actually think i was serious... now whos stupid?
Quote by RU Experienced?
CCR (Creedence Clearwater Revival) has some easy songs, a couple fun ones to play are Down On The Corner, Fortunate Son, and Have You Ever Seen The Rain.

Have fun.

Yeah, also check out Bad Moon Rising.
searchbar: beginner tabs program V3. find that thread, there's a link for beginner songs, and it searches them on this site for you
Just click the top on this site, most of them can be played by beginners, but you may have trouble with some of them .
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab