Anyone heard of these guys? They have a BTBAM type of vibe, and sound alot like an early Trivium.

Look up their CD, This Age of Silence. I think the best song on there is Scar City, yet they also have a cool cover of Technical Difficulties by Racer X.
lBlUlTlTlSlElClKlSl
My Anti-Drug
Why do bands like this exist?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
THEY COVERED TECHNICAL DIFICULTIES?

seriously, ive seen these guys twice, awesome live!
albums awesome too

and their new guitarist, steven nixon, is a kinda home town hero for me!
Top lel.
This band is bloody boring! Saw them supporting Dying Fetus in Plymouth, UK the other day and it was just constant sub-par faux-melodeath for what seemed like hours. Still, I should be grateful; their music was so homoerotic that I finally understood that it is preferable to be gay than to be straight. What an epiphany.

To summarise: don't listen to Anterior, don't watch Anterior, don't talk about Anterior. Generic tough-guy rubbish.
I am indifferent over them.

They had good stage presence.

But the music was meh.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Saw em support Fetus last week

Terrible terrible terrible bland generic Trivium worshiping tripe with a singer who's trying so hard to be American even though he's welsh or something. How they got the main support slot on that tour both confuses and annoys me unbelievably