I made a thread the other day about how one of the screws would just go in circles and wouldn't adjust the pickup, and I got some help and now it does. I have my guitar hang on the wall, and whenever I put it to hang, that screw slides out (doesn't fall out) and the pickup goes with it. What the heck?
sounds like the hole could be stripped if that is the case you can use the searchbar

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
yup..maybe the wood's hole is kinda large that's why the screw tends to slip. in other words, loose thread.. try removing the screw first then put something on it or in the hole to make the hole smaller, or the screw bigger.. maybe you can wrap some teflon in your screw.. you know, the white tape they put on water pipes to make it tighter so water will not go in the grooves of the pipe.
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Quote by deltacross
yup..maybe the wood's hole is kinda large that's why the screw tends to slip. in other words, loose thread.. try removing the screw first then put something on it or in the hole to make the hole smaller, or the screw bigger.. maybe you can wrap some teflon in your screw.. you know, the white tape they put on water pipes to make it tighter so water will not go in the grooves of the pipe.

dont do that it will just make the problem worse later

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1