The three best ones I've come across are:
Korg Pitchblack
Boss TU-2
Planet Waves Chromatic Pedal Tuner

If there's any other good ones besides these three, please let me know.

Thx guys
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch
Quote by BMXfreak000
The three best ones I've come across are:
Korg Pitchblack
Boss TU-2
Planet Waves Chromatic Pedal Tuner

If there's any other good ones besides these three, please let me know.

Thx guys

Peterson strobe tuner?
Up the Punx!
I like my Planet Waves Chromatic tuner, doesnt suck tone, says its true bypass (but some people say its not) is VERY bright and easy to read, and can can be found pretty cheap.

Its also built like a tank!!!
peterson strobostomp is hands down the best pedal tuner ive ever heard of. 10x the accuracy of the next best tuner and is true bypass. its also $200.

out of those three, the korg wins. its accurate to +/- 1 cent, while the other two are +/- 3 cents. so its more accurate, and since korg makes solid products it should be sturdy. planet waves is probably the next best, then the boss the worst. doesnt mean the boss is bad, just doesnt have very good bypass.
Hated the..
Boss TU2 tuning wasnt spot on and doesnt like low tunings very well
Planet Waves had to bad ones and gave up, seems theres and issue that they hum when dis-engauged..

After that i gave up and got me a korg standard tuner until i can find an insane deal on a korg rack tuner.
On theory, the Korg seems the best, but it seems kinda fragile IMO...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
On theory, the Korg seems the best, but it seems kinda fragile IMO...

If your talking about the rack unit... That it is lol the inputs break all the time on them. Issue is cord is connected and someone steps on the cord instant input breakage. Thats why its best to think ahead and hard mount a line inside the rack so it pulls on the mounted part of the cord not the input or Break away jacks work well.

Im still wanting to get my hands on the korg pitch black though... I've heard really good things about it..
Best stompbox tuner is the Strobostomp. There's really no comparison, but it's rather expensive. It also doubles as a shockingly bright stage light/pedalboard lamp. The Korg looks like a decent option at a sane price.
or you can wait a couple of months for the sonic research turbo tuner stompbox. its strobe, around $50 less the a peterson, and is +/-.02 accurate (i think).
Jong

Strat, V847a, OCDv3, Carbon Copy, DD-5, Flying Dragon, EL84 amp