Im sitting here and somthing comes up about gas prices in US and mother says "In the Newspaper there was and article about how back in the seventies there was a riot at the Gettys at Five Points were I live and about 200 people were injured and 100 people were aressted and the truckers blocked off the roads. The Gas price they were rioting over back then was $0.86 flash forward to today and mother said there was a big line at the same Gettys. The gas price was $3.85 the cheapest and almost last gas station under $4.00 in Levittown PA.

BTW this thread has no point but to tell you something interesting I was told today.
Quote by metaldud536
And europe pays $10 per gallon. NEXT!

Anything else irrelevant to the article anyone else wanna mention while Metaldud is at it?

I thought you were strickly here for Pokemon humour??
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
It just reached $4 here.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
ah the majikal powers of inflation: making even the poor look richer than the 70's rich.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Jericho114
Anything else irrelevant to the article anyone else wanna mention while Metaldud is at it?

I thought you were strickly here for Pokemon humour??

LOL Sorry dude. Tell you what: maybe we should all use Koffing for alternative energy.
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
all i can say is that im so glad that i dont have to drive to get were i have to go.

+1 thank the lord for the skateboard and ym own two feet
i paid 1.18 a litre to fill my car up the other day.

that's 44 quid.

that's 88 dollars.

that's for 40 litres.

for 11 fucking gallons.

you kids are lucky.
Quote by andy331
+1 thank the lord for the skateboard and ym own two feet

True enough, is that how you take all your dates out too?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
1.32 a liter here, but I seriously can't stand hearing people complain about gas prices. Ride your bike if you don't like it.
Quote by holybassbatman!
1.32 a liter here, but I seriously can't stand hearing people complain about gas prices. Ride your bike if you don't like it.

jesus.

pounds?

do you drive a diesel or something?
Quote by glowskulls
jesus.

pounds?

do you drive a diesel or something?

That's dollars. Canadian dollars.

edit - I don't drive, I ride my bike. I manage a gas station though :P
Quote by glowskulls

that's 44 quid.

that's 88 dollars.

that's for 40 litres.

for 11 fucking gallons.

you kids are lucky.

you have smaller cars and everything is closer in europe for the most part, so that would last you longer than an american. we pay less, but more often.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Quote by glowskulls

that's 44 quid.

that's 88 dollars.

that's for 40 litres.

for 11 fucking gallons.

you kids are lucky.

You live on a little island

And I ride my bike 45mins there,45 back
Last edited by Steel8909 at May 30, 2008,
$4.29 a gallon.

Beat that.
My friend just payed $120 to fill up his suburban today.
Last edited by natel0083 at May 30, 2008,
Quote by fretsonfire74
And this is why I'm going to get my motorbike license.

+1
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Reading this scares me. It's getting to about $1.50 - $1.60 a liter here in Australia, and the rate at which it's going up is scaring me. And therefore, getting my motorbike license. I saw this thing on the news about a week ago. A motor scooter takes $8 to fill up, and gets about 200km to a tank.
Quote by fretsonfire74
Reading this scares me. It's getting to about $1.50 - $1.60 a liter here in Australia, and the rate at which it's going up is scaring me. And therefore, getting my motorbike license. I saw this thing on the news about a week ago. A motor scooter takes $8 to fill up, and gets about 200km to a tank.

Petrol prices are about $1.60 now. If a gallon is approximately 4 liters Australians are paying $6.40 a gallon. And in American dollars that is about $6.08.
Quote by clay pots
you have smaller cars and everything is closer in europe for the most part, so that would last you longer than an american. we pay less, but more often.

bahaha.

no, the majority of us don't have smaller cars. i'm pulling the student card at the moment, which is why i only have a 40 litre tank, most of the cars are an equal mix of estates, sedan's, MPV's and SUV's.

and we have to travel a shorter distance yeah, but through our clogged up cities, you burn more petrol stopping and starting than just cruising on the open road.
Quote by glowskulls

and we have to travel a shorter distance yeah, but through our clogged up cities, you burn more petrol stopping and starting than just cruising on the open road.

Guesse you've never seen a traffic jam in a 5 lane highway lol
$3.79 in Knoxville, TN, but it is rising.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
$4.09 up here in northern Maine
But its like my dad says
"Bitchin about it is not gunna bring em down"
LET FREEDOM RING WITH A SHOTGUN BLAST!
Everyone should just stop buying gas.

As retarded as it sounds... what else are we going to do? People in the cities should just bike, and in the country.. well I dunno.

Tough ****, glad I don't drive.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile